Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, Tulum Mexico
For couples and couples with children. Dreams Resorts & Spas offer a high level of luxury for couples and couples with children, in ideal beachfront settings. Spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped provide a picture-perfect vacation experience with welcoming service and romantic inclusions. The Explorer’s Club for Kids with Red Cross certified staff and Core Zone Teens Club* provide supervised day and evening activities. Beautiful and exciting destinations provide a lovely setting for a wedding, honeymoon, romantic getaway or family vacation.
Located on a secluded sugar-white sand beach in the Riviera Maya and catering to couples, friends and families, Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa provides upscale surroundings combining fun and relaxation with the ancient world of the Maya. It is one of the only resorts in the Riviera Maya located a short distance to the exciting town and ancient ruins of Tulum & Xel-Ha Aqua Adventure Park.
Its magnificent colonial architecture, original paintings and ambiance provide the perfect setting to unwind and discover the mystical power over the ancient Mayan civilization. This hacienda-style, Unlimited-Luxury® resort features a Spanish-style wedding chapel, an eco-friendly setting with fountains with LED lighting and sound, 5,000 plants, two swimming pools, a children’s area, a Mayan-themed Explorer’s Club for kids and nine gourmet restaurants, plus seven fabulous bars.
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa is a luxurious vacation sanctuary for families, couples and friends offering the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury —where everything is included. Located along the famed Riviera Maya, the glorious colors of the classic colonial hacienda and contemporary architecture are set against a brilliant white beach, deeply azure sea and multi hued greens of tall palms.
Escape to a tropical paradise, perfectly situated in the history-rich town of Tulum in the Riviera Maya. A secluded stretch of sugar-white sand beach and 44 acres of lush, blossoming gardens grace this beautiful property and will leave you in awe. The town of Tulum, the ancient Mayan ruins and the Xel-Ha natural aquapark are great nearby attractions that the whole family will enjoy. At Dreams Tulum, a AAA Four Diamond Award winning resort, Unlimited-Luxury® has never looked so good.
† Fees may apply
At Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, they go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped, reservation-free dining, the Explorer’s Club for Kids and so much more. All the fun is wristband-free! At Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, these amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- At Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa, experience a traditional Temazcal ceremony
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and Mexico with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Barefoot Grill – Enjoy pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers and grilled chicken and veggies at the main pool. Take and go, no seating. Dress code is casual, bathing suits allowed. Hours – Summer: 11:00am to 5:00pm. Winter: 11:00am to 6:00pm.
- Bordeaux – Exquisite candlelit à la Carte French masterpieces. Adults only. Hours: 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Coco Café – Premium coffee and deli snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Hours: 10:00 am to 10:00 pm. Dress code: Caual.
- El Patio – Offering a light snack to a full meal during the day and specializing in a la carte Mexican cuisine in the evening. Approximate seating capacity: 90. Hours: Lunch from 11:00am-5:00pm, Dinner – 6:30pm-10:30 pm. Dress Code: Casual.
- Gohan – Sushi bar, a la carte. Neat attire, long pants for men. Non-smoking restaurant. Approximate seating capacity – 24. Dinner only, a la carte. Room service is available 24 hours a day. Hours: 6:00pm – 10:30 pm.
- Himitsu – Luscious Chinese and Thai specialties à la Carte. Approximate seating capacity is 98 people. Hours: 6:00pm to 10:30pm. Dress Code: Casual.
- Portofino – Fine Mediterranean and Italian cuisine à la Carte. Neat attire, long pants for men. Non-smoking restaurant. Approximate seating capacity – 120. Dinner only, a la carte. Hours: 6:00pm – 10:30 pm.
- Seaside Grill – A la carte, casual attire. Located directly on the beach, offering a light snack to a full meal during the day and an a la carte steak house menu in the evening. Approximate seating capacity – 80. Daily breakfast a la carte from 8:00 am-11:00 am (seasonally), daily lunch from 12:00 pm-5:00 pm., dinner a la carte from 6:30 pm-10:30 pm.
- World Café – Continental and Mexican cuisine with a variety of international specialty items and classics. Approximate seating capacity – 340. Special kid’s corner in the buffet section. Continental breakfast from 6:30am-7:00am, breakfast (buffet style) from 7:00am-11:00am, lunch (buffet style) from 12:30pm-3:00pm, dinner (buffet style) 6:30pm-10:30pm. Dress Code: Casual.
- Barracuda Bar – Located between Himitsu and Bordeaux, guests will enjoy a variety of drinks. A perfect place to enjoy a drink or cocktail before or after dinner. Hours: 6:00pm – 11:00pm
- Manatees – Frolicking swim-up bar; Hours: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm; Dress Code: Beach attire.
- Revive – Guests can enjoy cool and natural drinks while relaxing at the spa after a wonderful treatment. Hours: 9:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Sky Bar – Sports bar and night club.
- Sugar Reef – Guests can relax in the sun or shade at the main bar while enjoying cool cocktails including international and national brands, juices and soft drinks. Wait service is provided at the pool deck. Hours: 10:00am – 1:00am.
- Smoothie Bar – Serves frozen fruit drinks.
- The Lounge – Evening bar.
- The Rendezvous – The main lobby bar serving tropical, national and international specialties; Hours: 10:00 am to 1:00 am.
Guests Rooms & Suites – All 432 elegant, non-smoking guest rooms and suites at Dreams Tulum provide luxurious amenities that you’d only picture in your wildest dreams. These rooms and suites are spacious and offer well-appointed bathrooms, living areas, private terraces or balconies and gorgeous views of the lush resort gardens or the crystal-clear Caribbean Sea. Swim out rooms and suites provide an even higher level of luxury, as they grant guests with direct access to a swimming pool right from their terrace. The adults-only rooms and suites are available in a secluded garden section of the resort for adults who want a peaceful getaway.
Preferred Club Rooms – The Preferred Club is an exclusive area providing exceptional services, a private lounge and Preferred Club suites offering impressive ocean views, all in premium locations. Preferred Club Amenities:
Deluxe Garden View – Standard room hacienda-style with colonial decoration. This room offers, a king size bed or two double beds, bathroom with shower and bidet, garden view, private balcony or terrace with hammock. Located in the 10th building of rooms and built in the shape of the old haciendas centering the garden and plaza with a fountain and benches creating a sense of old México. These rooms are 451 square feet with a maximum occupancy of two adults and two children or three adults and one child. Also available in the Adults Only section. Virtual tour of room.
Deluxe Garden View Adults Only Section – This deluxe room offers one king-size bed or two double beds and is located in an exclusive adults-only, secluded section of the resort. The room has a private, furnished balcony or terrace with a hammock. Garden View. Room Size: 451 ft2 / 42 m2. Occupancy: King room -Up to 2 adults. Double room: Up to 3 adults.
Deluxe Ocean View – This standard room offers a hacienda-style with colonial decoration, a king bed or two double beds, bathroom with bath tub, ocean view and private balcony with hammock (except the 3rd floor rooms). Located in the 15th building of rooms and combines the old hacienda style décor with the view of the Caribbean Sea. Also located in the most secluded part of the resort. These rooms are 451 square feet with a maximum occupancy of two adults and two children or three adults and one child.
Deluxe Junior Suite Garden View – This hacienda-style room with colonial decoration offers, a king bed and a separate area with two sofas, bathroom with bath tub and bidet, double sink, garden view and private balcony or terrace with hammock. Located in the 10th building of rooms built in the shape of the old haciendas centering the garden and plaza with a fountain and benches providing a sense of old México. These suites are 515 square feet with a maximum occupancy of two adults and one child. Also available in the Adults Only section.
Deluxe Junior Suite Ocean View – This Junior Suite offers hacienda-style with colonial decoration, a king bed and separate area with a sofa, bathroom with bath tub, double sink, ocean view and private balcony or terrace with hammock (except for 3rd floor rooms). Located in the 15th building of rooms combines the old hacienda-style décor with the view of the Caribbean sea also located in the most secluded part of the resort. These suites are 515 square feet with a maximum occupancy of two adults and two children or three adults and one child.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front – King size bed or two double beds; Marble bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi; Spacious living room; Secrets box for private room service; Private concierge service; Private, furnished balcony or terrace; Option to connect suites; Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with spectacular ocean-front view; 547 square feet/51 square meters; King bed room: Up to 2 adults and 1 child; Double bed room: Up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Preferred Club Deluxe Garden Swim-out – King size bed or two double beds: Marble bathroom; Private, furnished terrace with direct swim-out access one of four swimming pools flowing between terraces; Exclusive bar service by the swimming pool from 4pm-7pm daily! Option to connect rooms: Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with tranquil view of the lush, beautiful gardens; 451 square feet/42 square meters; King bed room; Up to 2 adults and 1 child; Double bed room; Up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Preferred Club Deluxe Garden Swim-Out (Adult Section Only) – Located in an exclusive Adults-Only, secluded section of the resort; King size bed or two double beds; Marble bathroom; Private, furnished terrace with direct swim-out access one of four swimming pools flowing between terraces; Exclusive bar service by the swimming pool from 4pm-7pm daily!; Option to connect rooms; Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with tranquil view of the lush, beautiful gardens; 451 square feet/42 square meters; Up to 3 adults; Available in the Adults Only Section.
Preferred Club Hacienda Suite – These Hacienda Suites have wood floors and authentic colonial decoration, king beds, bathrooms with shower and Jacuzzis bathtubs, private concierge services and partial ocean views. These suites are located in the 14th building of rooms, ideally above the Coco Café and the preferred club, next to the main plaza and restaurant area. These suites are 623 square feet with a maximum occupancy of two adults and 1 child.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Ocean View – King size bed; Marble bathroom with shower and Jacuzzi; Spacious living room; Secrets box for private room service; Private, furnished balcony or terrace; Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with magnificent ocean; 627 square feet/60 square meters; Up to 2 adults.
† Fees may apply
The huge, Mayan- themed Explorer’s Club, which is included in your Unlimited-Luxury privileges, is wonderful not only for kids (who have the time of their lives), but for parents who finally get time of their own. Created especially for youngsters 3-12 years old, all Explorer’s Clubs are fully and professionally supervised and filled with adventures kids will really enjoy and treasure. Entering the Mayan Temple entrance leads to a whole world of adventure. Inside the “tribal village” there are daily activities based around nature, science, exploration and creative arts.
The Explorer’s Clubs provides:
Core Zone Teen’s Club: Open 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Allowing teenagers ages 13 to 17 to cut loose, with daily activities and an array of sports and games. Teens will have the chance to meet new friends, connect with those they are with, and have an overall good time. Activities include:
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks
- Plasma televisions with wide variety of DVDs
- Xbox One® and PlayStation 3®
- Foosball and other table games
- Daily activities schedule
Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa avoids the cookie-cutter wedding. Their on-site coordinators encourage you to send images from wedding blogs, magazines, even your Pinterest board, and they’ll help turn your vision into reality. Explore their wedding resources to help you plan your dream destination wedding. Dreams Tulum Resort & Spa offers three romantic wedding packages. With abundant options to personalize, find the perfect wedding package then make it your own.
- Dreams Wedding in Paradise – $999 or Complimentary; This package is complimentary when booking at least 7 nights in a Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front room category or higher or if 5 rooms, any category, are booked for at least 3 nights. This package also applies for renewal of vows ceremony.
- Dreams of Love Wedding Package -$3,199 (2018/2019) OR $2,799 (August, September and October 2018/2019)
- Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package – $3,599 (2018/2019) OR $3,299 (August, September and October 2018/2019)
SOUTH ASIAN WEDDINGS
Introducing the Shaadi Package, expertly crafted for South Asian Weddings. Their Shaadi Package consists of six events over the course of three days and inclusive of seventy-five guests. Using their planning expertise and partnerships with amazing décor suppliers and chefs specializing in authentic Indian cuisine their dedicated on-site wedding coordinators will work diligently to create unique and dynamic wedding events. SHAADI PACKAGE PRICE (INCLUSIVE OF 6 EVENTS AND 75 GUESTS) $25,999.
The Dulha & Dulhan Wedding Package Experience is a destination wedding where your traditions and customs will be honored through their expertise and devoted, personal attention. DULHA & DULHAN PACKAGE PRICE INCLUSIVE OF UP TO 50 GUESTS $7,500; INCLUSIVE OF UP TO 100 GUESTS $11,999.
- Sparkling wine, fresh fruit and flowers in room upon arrival;
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas one morning of stay, reservation with concierge required;
- Tension Release Massage for two in their couples massage suite (25 minutes)
- Choice of either a European Facial or a Salt Glow Scrub body treatment for two (25 minutes)
- Private beachfront dinner one evening -upon return from dinner you will find a romantic turn-down service (includes a bottle of domestic wine and special menu for two);
- Private petit fours each evening at turn down service;
- Free Anniversary Nights (stay a minimum of 5 paid nights over first anniversary date and receive 2 additional nights free or stay 4 paid nights over first anniversary date and receive 1 additional night free).
2019 Selling Price: $999/2020Selling Price: $1,100
Dreams Newlywed & Anniversary Package
This complimentary package includes:
- Welcome letter
- Fresh fruit
- Bottle of sparkling wine
- Special turn down service
- Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with concierge)
- 15% discount on all spa treatments
Dreams Ever After Vow Renewal Package
This package is complimentary when booking a minimum of 5 nights in the Preferred Club Junior Suite Ocean Front room category or higher. This package includes:
- Service of a dedicated on-site wedding coordinator
- Renewal of Vows Ceremony
- Corsage(s) and/or boutonniere(s)
- Sparkling wine toast for two
- Certificate of Renewed Vows
- Special dining arrangements for two the evening of the ceremony
- Anniversary Package •Welcome letter•Fresh fruit•Bottle of sparkling wine•Special turn down service•Breakfast in bed with Mimosas (Reservations must be made in advance with concierge)•15% discount on all spa treatments
2019/2020Selling Price: $499
Please Note: RomanceJourneys.com makes every effort to keep the travel and resort information up to date on this website. However, resorts, wedding packages and laws do change. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that all information on particular resorts or destinations are completely accurate at the time of viewing. Before making wedding and/or travel decisions to a particular destination, it is highly recommended you speak with Shari (972-805-1773) or email Shari (email@example.com) before you book your travel.