Moon Palace Cancun
Moon Palace Cancun, Mexico
The All-Inclusive Features offer the exhilaration of enjoying whatever you want, whenever you want it – fine dining, premium wines and spirits, water sports, nightly entertainment – without hesitation. A Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course beckons to golfers with challenging terrain and breathtaking scenery. A luxurious spa tempts you with massages, facials, hydrotherapy and an abundance of other treatments to relax and invigorate.
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa offers world-class inclusions. Wedding and Reception is only one of the personalized services at this phenomenal resort. On top of this, you also have access to meetings and events space, catering, five acclaimed restaurants and ocean-view dining, two swimming pools, and a private beach with beach beds for ultimate touch in pampered sunbathing. The luxurious all-inclusive Resort includes daily wellness activities, wine and tequila tasting, and unlimited food and beverage. (Click on image to the left to see more photos.)
An oasis nestled on Cancun’s famous shores, where the warm waves of the Caribbean splash against sugary sand, Moon Palace Cancun will resonate in your memories and capture your heart. There, the simple elegance of old Mexican hospitality shines brightly, reflected in the smiles of guests, the kindness of staff and the exquisite interlaced pools, all among swaying palms, butterflies and tropical blooms.
Enter your guest room and feel the refreshing breeze glide over your private balcony. A double Jacuzzi and 24-hour room service makes your guest room enticing. Seven glimmering pools with outdoor Jacuzzis and swim-up bars, 13 exceptional restaurants and endless other activities entertainment lure you to explore the resort grounds.
Distance from hotel to town, 7 miles (11 kms). Distance from hotel to Cancun International Airport (CUN), 5 miles (8 kms).
† Fees may apply
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- La Gondola: Italian buffet. Adjacent to lobby. Breakfast International Buffet – 7:00 am to 11:30 am. A la carte dinner. Dress code is casual. No wet clothing or uncovered swimwear is allowed.
- Momo Sunrise Restaurant: Adjacent to lobby. Oriental a la carte; Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: Casual. Reservations are not required.
- Bugambilias Restaurant: International buffet, Mexican buffet. Breakfast Buffet – 6:45 am to 11:00 am. Lunch Buffet – 12:30 pm to 5:00 pm. Dinner Buffet – 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: casual. No wet clothing or uncovered swimwear allowed.
- Palapa Fragata Restaurant: International buffet, Seafood buffet. A la Carte. Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: Casual. Wet clothing or uncovered swimwear is not allowed.
- Palapa Barracuda Restaurant: Poolside restaurant/bar; International buffet, Steakhouse a la carte. Lunch buffet: 11:30 am to 4:30 pm; Dinner a la Carte: 6:00 pm to 11:pm.
- Terraza del Arte Restaurant: Brick oven pizza
- Lobby Bar: Bar and live music – 10:00 am to 1:00 pm. Sunrise: 10:00 am to 1:00 am
- Los Columpios Bar
- Lounge Bar: Hours: 5:00 pm to 1:00 am.
- Sky Bar: Hours – 5:00 pm to 12:30 am. Adults only.
- Noir Nightclub
- El Manglar Restaurant: International buffet, Italian buffet. Located just off the lobby, this restaurant offers buffet-style dining with attentive service. Be sure not to choose your selections too quickly. There will be surprises at every meal and the featured menus change often, so wander around and take in the options first. Breakfast International Buffet – 6:30 am to 11:30 am; Lunch Buffet (International) – 12:30 to 4:00 pm; Dinner Buffet – 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: Casual. No wet clothing or uncovered swimwear no allowed.
- Arrecifes Restaurant: Brazilian steakhouse a la carte. Offers a breathtaking breakfast every morning. You may eat healthily at their generous fruit and yogurt bar or opt for a savory custom omelet. Don’t ignore the Mexican snack section and the very fresh fruit juices. Dinner buffet: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: casual. No wet clothing or uncovered swimwear allowed Long pants, collared shirts, and shoes are required.
- Los Caporales Restaurant: Mexican a la carte. Located in the central lobby. Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: Casual elegance. Sport and beach clothes not allowed. Shirts with sleeves required.
- Palapa Delfines: Grill a la carte, Grill buffet. Poolside restaurant/bar. Lunch at Palapa is most convenient to the pool area. The featured items are hamburgers and sandwiches and of course whatever kind of drink you might desire. One day they may bring around a custom Caribbean Cooler. Mixed from wine, Sprite and fruit juices, it just may be the most refreshing drink you’ve ever enjoyed. Lunch Buffet – 11:30 am to 4:00 pm. Dinner Buffet – 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: casual. No wet clothing or uncovered swimwear allowed.
- Palapa Pelicanos: Dining in the moonlight next to a picturesque overlooking the ocean redefines what relaxation can be. Enjoy prime steak or chicken seasoned to your preference. Linger here after you finish your dinner – your drinks will never run low – and let the breeze caress your worries away. International buffet, sushi a la carte. Poolside restaurant/bar. Lunch International Buffet – 12:30 pm to 4:00 pm; Dinner: Sushi a la cart – 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
- Lobby Bar
- The Pub
- Sweet & Coffee: coffee, crepes, pastries
- El Caribeno Restaurant: International buffet, Caribbean a la carte. Located adjacent to the lobby. Breakfast buffet – 7:00 am to 11:30 pm; Lunch buffet – 12:30 p to 4:30 pm; Dinner a la carte – 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: Casual. Wet clothing or uncovered swimwear not allowed.
- Terraza Lounge Bar: Sushi a la carte, brick oven pizza
- Los Tacos Snack Bar: poolside tacos. A la carte lunch – 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. Dinner a la carte – 7:00 pm to 11:00 pm
- Snack Bar La Selva: snacks a la carte. Hours: 11:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Pool Bar Columpios, Sunrise: Hours: 10:00 am to 1:00 am.
- Pool Bar, Sunrise: Hours: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Olympic Pool Bar: Hours: 10:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- La Trattoria Restaurant: Italian cuisine; Located on the golf course. Hours: 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: Casual elegance. Pants, collared shirt with sleeves and closed shoes. Dress code apples to minors, as well. Reservations required.
- Riviera Maya Restaurant: Mayan cuisine. Dinner a la carte – 6:00 pm to 11:00 pm. Dress code: casual elegance. Long pants, collared shirt with sleeves and shoes. Dress code applies to minors, as well. Reservations required.
Superior Deluxe: Resort View. Take in panoramic views of the resort from your private balcony, then come inside to unwind in your private double whirlpool tub. Designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infants (4-17 years old). 2 rooms available for guests with disabilities, upon request and subject to availability.
Superior Deluxe: Garden View. This stately oasis with accents overlooks Moon Palace Cancun’s lush and tranquil garden. It’s designed for up to 4 guests, including children ages 4 -17, and boasts a private balcony, king or double beds, indulgent double whirlpool, Smart TV with YouTube, vTuner and Weather Channel, our lavish Palace signature amenities, world-class spirits, and daily-refreshed mini bar, among other posh conveniences. Two (2) rooms available in Moon Palace Cancun for the physically challenged guests, subject to availability upon request.
Junior Suite: Golf Course. Golfers and non-golfers alike will appreciate our Junior Suite with a spectacular view of our 27 hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course. Designed for 2 adults, this guestroom also features a double whirlpool tub, separate seating area and large screened terrace. And to help you get around, you’ll have the use of your own, personal golf cart.
Superior Deluxe: Ocean view. Whether from the guestroom, everyone will love this spectacular view of the Caribbean Sea. This guestroom is designed for up to 4 guests, including children and infants (4-17 years old). In the Sunrise section of the resort, the balconies also include a comfortable hammock for enjoying the ocean view. *Hammock available only at Sunrise section.
Superior Deluxe: Ocean front. Relax and unwind to the calming sound of surf wafting through your balcony door. Our Superior Deluxe Ocean Front room features spectacular views of the turquoise Caribbean waters. Designed for 2 adults, your guestroom comes with private balcony, king bed, Smart TV with YouTube, vTuner and Weather Channel, double whirlpool tub, and our luxurious in-room amenities featured in all Moon Palace guestrooms and suites. A fully-stocked mini bar is also available in the room in case you want to relax with a cocktail.
Concierge Level Suite: Take your vacation to a whole new level. These special guestrooms designed for 2 adults feature an abundance of additional resort amenities, two (2) 25 Minute Massage at the Beach/Spa/Treatment rooms (location varies per resort), private candlelight dinner and more.
Wellness Suite: Take your pursuit of wellness to a new level. Our wellness suites offer a king, or two double beds, direct access to an exclusive Wellness Area pool, special room service menu with healthy options, access to aqua spinning bikes and a private instructor, and more.
Ambassador Suite: The second you walk through the door, you’ll know you’ve arrived. Relax in your tastefully appointed living room, where comfort and luxury peacefully coexist. Check out the ocean views from your private balcony, before strolling into the bedroom. Even with a king size bed, and double whirlpool bath, the room feels spacious and airy. Speaking of spacious, behold the massive walk-in closet, immediately next a two-sink vanity and marble bathroom. And yes, that is a second private balcony off the bedroom, replete with hammocks for swaying in the gentle ocean breeze.
Family Superior Deluxe: Bring the family, with these two connecting Superior Deluxe Garden view rooms. One room has a king bed, and the connecting room has two double beds and a fully stocked mini-bar offers Hershey’s milkshakes, juice, soda, water, and snacks. Both rooms boast a double whirlpool tub, and welcome amenities for families.
Two Bedroom Presidential Suite: This chic, courtly, and comfy two-bedroom suite is perfect for family and friends. Its elegantly laid-back décor is ideal for lounging around, and sharing in unforgettable memories. Guests will surely enjoy the in-room double whirlpool tub; the sleek dining and bar area stocked with world-class wines and spirits; and the lavish living room area replete with state-of- the-art technology and entertainment options. Outside this spacious private haven, guests will relish the majestic ocean view and sweet breeze from their private balcony. Max Occupancy: 6 guests, including children & infants.
Pueblo Bonito Pacifica Resort and Spa features:
- 154 luxurious guest accommodations providing you with a peaceful sanctuary for gazing across the Pacific Horizon.
- Each of these luxurious, memory making all-inclusive accommodations provides you with modern lifestyle amenities:
- high-speed internet access
- feather-top mattresses
- pillow menu
- fully stocked mini bar
- daily housekeeping
- nightly turndown service
- The minimum age for admittance to the property is 18.
Complimentary Collection: Whoever said “the best things in life are free” must have attended one of Palace Resorts’ complimentary weddings. Simple, yet elegant, the complimentary wedding collection is an understated exploration of beachy neutrals, juxtaposing brown and white against the beach sand for a beautifully refined presentation. Price: Minimum of 14 room nights.
Chapel Collection: Chapel Wedding Collection is comprised of beautiful little details that will make your day complete. From the venue, to the floral décor, to the horse-drawn carriage for the bride, they’ve made sure that every aspect of your wedding is as beautiful and flawless as you’ve always dreamed it would be. Price: $2,115*
Exotic Peacock: Turquoise combines the light blue of the sky with the invigorating green of the sea, a key theme in this exotic wedding inspiration. Chiavari chairs are adorned with brilliant turquoise and crisp white fabrics; green bamboo vases filled with peacock feathers, silver curly willows, and two kinds of flowers, Hydrangeas and Cymbidium Orchids, sit at the top and end of the aisle. Price: $3,000*
Lavender Luxe: A sensual mix of color and shimmer, this lavender wedding collection features silver Chiavari chairs covered in delicately appliquéd blossoms, lavender flowers, and tailored covers in shades of purple. Price: $3,900*
Pearl Shimmer: Like sand, sea glass, and oyster shells sparkling under the radiant sun, this Pearl wedding theme soothes the soul with a glistening play of subdued naturals. White Chiavari chairs covered in a bridal off-white and ivory, featuring beautifully textured, floral embellished fabric that adds a touch of classic elegance to seaside romance. Price: $4,500*
*Prices are subject to change without notice.