Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
Facing the Caribbean Sea, white sand, lush gardens, and palm-studded beaches, Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana offers Unlimited-Luxury® to singles, couples and families. The resort boasts romantic wedding services, private balconies, an expansive beach area, five restaurants, a snack bar, seven bars serving unlimited international brand beverages, 24-hour room service, plus endless day and evening activities for all ages including a supervised Explorer’s Club and Core Zone teen’s club. Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana is close to the Nautical Club in Cabeza de Toro for deep sea fishing and 20 minutes from the Punta Cana International Airport. Fabulous 18-hole and 27-hole golf courses are only 15 minutes away.
Time spent at Dreams Palm Beach on the sun drenched east coast of the Dominican Republic is an idyllic haven for singles, couples and families. It’s a friendly, utterly relaxing world comprised of gorgeous beaches, a majestic turquoise sea and most importantly, the special feeling of being welcomed as an honored guest with all the privileges of Unlimited-Luxury® — where everything is included.
As gentle breezes blow through the palms, time and worldly concerns seem to evaporate. Take a nap by the lovely pools. Wander among the tropical gardens. This is the vacation your body has been seeking for so long. From the moment you are greeted, you will be delighted by all you see… and all you can do.
The beauty of the Unlimited-Luxury® service is that virtually everything is already included. You won’t have to think about anything except fully enjoying yourself. The extremely high standards have earned the resort premier recognition from the prestigious Preferred Hotels and Resorts Worldwide.
Here at Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, we go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped, reservation-free dining, the Explorer’s Club for Kids, Core Zone Teens Club and so much more. All the fun is wristband-free!
At Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana, these amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and the Dominican Republic with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children.
Small Dogs Welcome
- Accommodations for Physically Challenged Guests
- Activities Desk
- Aerobics (aqua)
- Babysitting Services†
- Bars (5)
- Bocce Ball
- Car Rentals†
- Currency Exchange
- Dance Classes
- Entertainment (daily)
- Fax Services†
- Fitness Center
- Game Room
† Fees may apply
restaurants & bars
- Portofino Restaurant: Enjoy a variety of gourmet Italian specialties amidst stunning surroundings. Portofino is open for dinner only.
- Himitsu Restaurant: Enjoy gourmet Pan-Asian delicacies featuring interactive Tepanyaki grill tables. Himitsu is open for dinner only.
- El Patio Restaurant: Savor the aromas and flavors of traditional authentic Mexican cuisine. El Patio is open for dinner only.
- Seaside Grill: Located beachside, offers a variety of á la carte grilled specialities for dinner.
- Bordeaux Restaurant: Enjoy sumptuous French gourmet dining in an elegant atmosphere. Bordeaux is open for dinner only and is an adults-only restaurant.
- World Café: Specializing in a variety of international cuisine, this buffet-style restaurant offers guests an assortment of specialty items for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Coco Café: Enjoy various coffees, teas, pastries and deli snacks throughout the day.
- The Wine Cellar at Dreams Palm Beach provides guests with a unique and private dining experience among world-class wines.
- Barefoot Grill: Sit down and enjoy delicious hamburgers and hot dogs right at the beach.
- Rendevous: Our beautiful lobby lounge
- Show Time Bar: Great evening fun near our outdoor theater
- Sugar Reef: Beachside fun
- Desires Night Club & Sports Bar: Dance, cheer… or both!
- Manatees Swim-up Bar: Swim up for a refreshing cocktail
Standard Room Amenities:
- King or double beds
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace
- Complimentary mini-bar refreshed daily with beer, juices, soft drinks and bottled water
- Spacious bathroom with vanity and full-length mirror
- Luxury bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Nightly turn-down service
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- CD/DVD player
- Alarm clock with MP3 docking station
- Electronic in-room safe
- Magnetic key door locks
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Hair dryer
- Work desk
- Direct-dial telephone
- Wireless internet access*
- Connecting rooms and ADA rooms available upon request
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking.
*Complimentary with Preferred Club
Preferred Club Amenities:
- Personalized check-in and check-out
- Special concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Preferred Club suites in premium locations
- Outdoor hot tub in select room categories
- Upgraded mini-bar
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Pillow and linen fragrance menu (based on availability)
- Complimentary newspaper in-suite every day (English and Spanish)
- Complimentary DVD movie rental
- Private Preferred Club pools
- Preferred Club family pool
- Preferred Club adults-only pool
- Private Preferred Club Lounge
- Preferred Club family lounge
- Preferred Club adults-only lounge
- Daily continental breakfast
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors
- Complimentary computer access
- Exclusive dining access
- Daily à la carte food service menu from 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. at the Preferred Club pool and beach areas
- Daily à la carte breakfast and lunch at Seaside Grill restaurant
Deluxe Tropical View: The Deluxe Tropical View also offers a spacious balcony with tropical or pool views, a king or two double beds. The Deluxe Tropical View rooms are located in buildings 1, 2, 6, 7, 8 and 9 on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd floors. The rooms are 442 square feet with maximum occupancy of 3 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children per room.
Premium Deluxe Tropical View: This room category offers one king-size bed or two double beds with Large bathroom with rain shower and water closet. You will also enjoy a private, furnished balcony or terrace with a tropical or pool view. Room Size: 442 ft2 / 41 m2. Max Occupancy: King room: Up to 2 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 2 adults; Double room: Up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 3 adults.
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View: King size bed or two double beds; Contemporary decor (bedding varies per room); Marble floors; Private, furnished balcony; Preferred Club Privileges; Preferred location with tranquil tropical or pool view; 442 square feet/41 square meters; King room: Up to 2 adults
Double room: Up to 3 adults and 1 child or up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Preferred Club Deluxe with Jacuzzi Tropical View: King size bed; Marble floors; Indoor Jacuzzi; Private, furnished balcony; Preferred Club Privileges; Preferred location with tranquil tropical or pool view; 442 square feet/41 square meters; Up to 2 adults.
Preferred Club Deluxe Ocean View: Two double beds; Marble floors; Private, furnished balcony; Preferred Club Privileges; Preferred location with spectacular ocean view; 442 square feet/41 square meters; Up to 3 adults and 1 child or up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Preferred Club Deluxe with Jacuzzi Ocean View: King size bed; Marble floors; Indoor Jacuzzi; Private, furnished balcony; Preferred Club Privileges; Preferred location with ocean view; 442 square feet/41 square meters
Up to 2 adults.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi Tropical View: Private bedroom with king size bed; Indoor Jacuzzi; Spacious living room; Private, spacious balcony with hammock; Preferred Club Privileges; Preferred location with magnificent tropical view; 884 square feet/82 square meters; Up to 2 adults.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite with Jacuzzi Ocean View: Private bedroom with king size bed; Indoor Jacuzzi; Spacious living room; Private, spacious balcony with hammock; Preferred Club Privileges; Preferred location with spectacular ocean view; 884 square feet/82 square meters; Up to 2 adults.
Presidential Suite Ocean-Front: Private bedroom with king size bed; Indoor Jacuzzi; Spacious living room; Separate dining area; Private, spacious balcony with hammock; Preferred
- Introductory scuba lessons
- Hobie Cats
- Horseback riding†
- Water aerobics
- Indoor theater
- Stretch classes
- Bocce ball
- Dance classes
- Spanish lessons
- Cooking and other sessions
- Ping pong
- Board games
- Theme parties
- Outstanding music and shows in the large outdoor theater
- Desires nightclub plus other great evening bars
- Great action at our onsite casino
- Movies on the beach
- Night club
- Motorized Water Sports†
- Scuba Diving†
† Fees may apply
Explorer’s Club: Ages 3-12. Keeps your kids happily entertained with exciting games, adventure and exploration. It is included in your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges and is not only wonderful for kids who have the time of their lives — but for parents who finally get time of their own. Time flies by with daily activities based around nature, science and exploration. The Explorer’s Club is fully supervised by the Red Cross certified staff and is open from 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Parents can get a pager should they be needed for any reason. Other child care service is also available for an additional charge. Activities at the Explorer’s Club Include:
- The Explorer’s Club includes:
- Large, secure playground area
- Storytelling and music
- Field trips and camp outs
- Treasure hunts
- Arts and crafts
- Piñata parties
- Ocean trampoline
- Indoor game room
- Video games
- Big screen movies under the stars
Core Zone Teens Club: Open: 9 a.m. – 12 a.m. The Core Zone Teens Club at Dreams Palm Beach allows teenagers ages 13-17 to cut loose and really have the time of their lives. The Core Zone features nightly entertainment, daily activities and a vast array of sports and games. Nightly social events, held from 8:30 until Midnight, feature weekly bonfires and Disco mixers, are held for teens to make new friends, connect with those they are with and have an overall good time. The resort’s Entertainment Team is there to ensure safety and responsibility while the teens take part in all the activities that are offered. Not only is the Core Zone a great place for teens, but it also allows parents to have time of their own. Activities at the Core Zone Include:
- Xbox, PlayStation, Wii and other video games
- Table games
- Batting cage
- Table football
Your Dreams Wedding: Stunning ceremony. Lively cocktail hour. Private dinner reception. Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana wedding packages provide all the elements of the picture perfect event along with special touches that will pamper you beyond the wedding day.
Dreams Weddings 101: Dreams Palm Beach Punta Cana avoids the cookie-cutter wedding. Their on-site coordinators encourage you to send images from wedding blogs, magazines, even your Pinterest board, and they’ll help turn your vision into reality.
Book the Dreams of Love Wedding Package or the Dreams Ultimate Wedding Package for your new 2019 wedding date and you’ll receive a rehearsal or welcome dinner for up to 10 guests.*
Contact us to learn more about our wedding packages.
RomanceJourneys.com makes every effort to keep the travel and resort information up to date on this website. However, resorts, wedding packages and laws do change. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that all information on particular resorts or destinations are completely accurate at the time of viewing. Before making wedding and/or travel decisions to a particular destination, it is highly recommended you speak with Shari (972-805-1773) or email Shari (email@example.com) before you book your travel.