Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, Dominican Republic
Perfectly located on the east coast of the Dominican Republic, secluded in a lush tropical paradise where the flora kisses the ocean, lies Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa. The pristine golden beach in Uvero Alto, the nearby coral reef, and beautiful tropical surroundings immerse guests in a world of fantasy. Go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. Relax at this AAA Four Diamond resort and enjoy comfortable accommodations and entertainment, including one of the largest free-form swimming pools in the Dominican Republic, stretching from the lobby all the way down to the beach, complete with a swim-up bar and venues throughout.
Gently kissing the palm fringed beach of Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa is the surreal turquoise sea, a gift for your senses and your heart. The warm smiles of the staff make you feel like both an old friend and an honored guest. This is truly a place of fantasy — Dreams Punta Cana. It is a magical experience for families, couples, singles and friends.
Perfectly located on the magnificent east coast of the Dominican Republic, the natural beauty of the island and nearby coral reef nurtures an incredible number of flora and fauna — and it will nourish your spirit as well. Every detail has been selected for your complete pleasure and total relaxation. Punta Cana is a location that is uncrowded, unrushed, and unequaled. Distance from hotel to Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ), 39 minutes. Distance from hotel to town of Higuey, 44 minutes.
At Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, they go far beyond the all-inclusive experience with Unlimited-Luxury®, where nearly everything is included. Enjoy spacious rooms and suites, graciously appointed and luxuriously equipped, reservation-free dining, the Explorer’s Club for Kids, Core Zone Teens Club and so much more. All the fun is wristband-free!
At Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa, these amenities include:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
- Enjoy free Wi-Fi and free international calling to the US, Canada and the Dominican Republic with Unlimited Connectivity. The mobile app also allows you to view the schedules of all events, activities and restaurants at the resort, plus to learn about local destinations, excursions, and much more
Unlimited-Luxury® for couples and couples with children.
- Dance Lessons
- Fitness Center
- Golf† (nearby)
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Dance Lessons
- Fitness Center
- Golf† (nearby)
- Internet Access (wireless)
- Laundry Service†
- Medical Facilities†
† Fees may apply
restaurants & bars
Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa offers 8 restaurants, where no reservations are required: 6 à la carte, a buffet, 2 snack areas (one by the beach and one by the pool), a pizzeria and a cafe. In the main pool area, there is a tropical fruit station, set up like a small town Dominican market with fresh, seasonal fruits. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Coco Café. Or stay in and order room service. It’s all available at any hour day or night. All restaurants openings rotate throughout the week. Number of restaurants open for each meal is dependent upon occupancy levels.
- Barefoot Grill: Delicious grilled favorites served beachside. Open from 12 pm to 6 pm. Dress code is casual.
- Bordeaux Restaurant: Enjoy à la carte French delicacies in an elegant atmosphere. Open for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Coco Café: Café serving premium coffee and snacks in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Open for late night bites including salads, desserts, sandwiches, wraps, croissants, muffins, fruit salad, soup, hot dogs, cookies, smoothies, and a variety of beverages. Open 24 hours.
- Himitsu Restaurant: Luscious Pan-Asian specialties (Children must be age 12 or older). À la carte restaurant specializing in Asian cuisine. Open for dinner. Dress code is casual elegance.
- La Trattoria Pizzeria: n Italian-inspired “ristorante” serving gourmet pizza at lunch and a wide selection of gourmet pasta and pizza at dinner.
- Oceana Restaurant: Enjoy fresh, grilled seafood specialties served under a giant open air palapa located on the beach offering a variety of à la carte, fresh locally grilled and international seafood specialties. Breakfast (buffet-style and à la carte) and Lunch is provided for Preferred Club guests only. Breakfast 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m., Lunch 12:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. and Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m. Dress code is casual.
- Portofino Restaurant: Savor exquisite Italian gourmet à la carte dining in an elegant atmosphere. Enjoy authentic Italian fare with exquisite ocean views. Adults only. Dinner only. Dress code is casual elegance.
- Seaside Grill: Served under a giant open air palapa located close to the beach, offering a variety of à la carte grilled steaks and hamburgers with show cooking. Dinner 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- World Café: A buffet-style restaurant serving international specialty items and classics. Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Dress code is casual.
Enjoy international and domestic top-shelf spirits, fine wines and ice-cold beer at any of our ten bars and lounges. Then keep the party going with 24-hour room service and your own complimentary mini-bar. All of your favorite drinks are served without limit or expected gratuities at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
- Barracuda: Pool bar. Open from 10 am to 6 pm.
- Bordeaux Bar: Ocean front bar. Open 6 pm to 11 pm.
- Desires Music Lounge:Feel the music and dance the night away at the Desires Music Lounge. Then it’s time for some adults-only fun. Open 11:00 p.m. – 2:00 a.m.
- Manatees Swim-up Bar: Float on up to order your favorite drink at the Manatees swim-up bar. Open 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Oceana Bar: Order the perfect drink to accompany delicious seafood and grilled specialties at Oceana. Open 6:00 p.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Portofino Bar: Serving fine beverages to the patrons of Portofino Restaurant. Adults only.
- Rendezvous Lobby Bar: located in the main lobby serving a variety of cocktails with wait service. Hours: 10 am to 1 am.
- Show Time Bar: Located near the theater, enjoy premium international and domestic brand drinks with live entertainment. Open 10:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Sugar Reef Bar: Watch a live performance at the theatre while enjoying a refreshing cocktail at this lobby bar. Open 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Veranda Bar: Lunge bar. Serving coffee and light refreshments. Hours: 6 pm to 1 am.
- 1 king-size or double beds
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace
- Complimentary mini-bar
- Spacious bathroom with separate bathtub and shower
- Luxury bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Concierge service
- Twice-daily maid service
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Ceiling fans
- Satellite TV
- CD/DVD players
- Alarm clock
- Electronic in-room safe
- Electronic keys
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial telephone with workstation
- Wireless internet access*
*Complimentary with Preferred Club
Preferred Club Privileges
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferred status and amenities
- Concierge service
- Access to private Preferred Club lounge
- Private beach area
- Upgraded mini-bar service
- Pillow menu
- Upgraded luxury bath amenities
- Daily à la carte & buffet breakfast, and à la carte lunch at Oceana Restaurant
- Daily continental breakfast and afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres in private lounge
- Exquisite desserts and fine liquors in private lounge
- Complimentary Internet access in suite
- Complimentary newspaper in suite daily (English and Spanish)
- Complimentary computer access in the Preferred Club lounge
- Double sun loungers with wait service*
* Additional fees may apply
Deluxe Tropical View: The Deluxe Room offers a garden or pool view. These rooms are located in buildings 9 and 8 on the ground floor and the first (garden side), second and third levels of buildings 1,2,3,4 and 5. The rooms are 291 square feet/ 27 meters squared with 1 king or 2 double beds with maximum occupancies of 3 adults or 2 adults and 1 child per room.
Deluxe Tropical View Family Room: The Deluxe Family Room also connects two Deluxe rooms – one room with king and the second room with two double beds – offering either pool or garden views. These rooms are located on the ground floors of buildings 8 and 9 throughout various floors in buildings 2, 3, 4 and 5. These rooms are 582 square feet / 54 meters squared with maximum occupancies of 3 adults and 2 children or 2 adults and 3 children per room.
Deluxe Swim-Out: The Deluxe Swim-Out room offers lounge chairs on the terrace, pool towels in the room and direct walk-out access to the pool. These rooms are located on the ground floor in buildings 2, 3, 4 and 5. These rooms offer a king bed and are 291 square feet/ 27 meters square with maximum occupancies of 2 adults per room.
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View: King size bed or two double beds; Private, furnished balcony or terrace; Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with spectacular tropical view 291 square feet/27 square meters; King room: Up to 2 adults or up to 2 adults and 1 child; Double room: Up to 3 adults or up to 2 adults and 1 child.
Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View Family Room: Two connecting Preferred Club Deluxe Tropical View rooms, one with a king size bed & the other with two double beds; Private, furnished balcony or terrace; Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with stunning tropical view; 582 square feet/54 square meters; Up to 3 adults and 2 children, up to 2 adults and 3 children or up to 4 adults and 2 children.
Preferred Club Junior Suite Tropical or Pool View: 2 double beds; Spacious living room; Private, furnished terrace with Jacuzzi; Preferred Club privileges; Preferred location with lovely tropical or pool views; 615 square feet/57 square meters; Up to 3 adults and 1 child or up to 2 adults and 2 children.
Preferred Club Honeymoon Suite Tropical or Pool View: offers either tropical or partial ocean views, a larger living room with TV and sofa. In addition these rooms offer an exterior Jacuzzi on the terrace. These rooms are located on the 2nd and 3rd floors in buildings 6, 7, 8 and 9. The suites offer a king sized bed and are 615 square feet/ 57 meters squared with maximum occupancy of 2 adults per room.
Preferred Club Master 2 Bedroom Suite Tropical or Partial Ocean View: offers a spacious one bedroom Junior Suite connected to second Deluxe Room – each with their own separate entrance. Each room offers a flat screen TV and breathtaking ocean views on the 2nd and 3rd floors or impressive pool views from the 1st floor. These rooms are located in buildings 1 and 6. These suites offer a king sized bed connected to two double beds and are 906 square feet/ 84 meters squared with maximum occupancy of 4 adults and 1 child or 2 adults and 2 children per room.
- Bocce ball
- Jogging trail
- Ocean trampoline
- Scuba diving†
- Beach volleyball
- Cooking classes
- Dancing classes
- Golf†, nearby
- Horseback riding†
- Hummer H2
† Fees may apply
The Explorer’s Club, which is included in your Unlimited-Luxury® privileges, is wonderful not only for kid’s – who have the time of their lives – but for parents who finally get time of their own. Created especially for youngsters 3-12 years old, all Explorer’s Clubs are fully and professionally supervised and filled with adventures kids will really enjoy and treasure. Time flies by with daily activities based around nature, science and exploration. Hunting for hidden treasure. Splashing into the sea from an ocean trampoline. Sandcastle competitions. Creative arts and crafts. Even movies on the beach! The Explorer’s Clubs provides:
- Huge playground area
- Dino dig
- Pony ride
- Pirate’s ship water slide
- Indoor game room
- Giant TV
- Storytelling and music
- Treasure hunts
- Sand castle contests
- Video games
- Mini stage
- Big screen movies under the stars
- Weekly camp out
Core Zone Teens Club: Open: 9am – 12 am. The Core Zone Teens Club at Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa! allows teenagers ages 13-17 to cut loose and really have the time of their lives. Located in the sports area, The Core Zone features nightly entertainment, daily activities and a vast array of sports and games. Nightly social events, held from 8:30 until Midnight, feature weekly bonfires and Disco mixers, are held for teens to make new friends, connect with those they are with and have an overall good time.
- Social events, including weekly bonfires and Disco mixers
- Snack bar with non-alcoholic drinks and snacks
- Xbox 360, PlayStation 2, Wii and other video games
- Rock climbing wall
- Batting cage
- Archery and pistol ranges
- Pool, ping pong, and foosball
- Teen Disco at the Sports Bar with non-alcoholic drinks
- Internet center*
*Fees may apply
Your Dreams Wedding: Stunning ceremony. Lively cocktail hour. Private dinner reception. Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa wedding packages provide all the elements of the picture perfect event along with special touches that will pamper you beyond the wedding day.
Dreams Wedding 101: Dreams Punta Cana Resort & Spa avoids the cookie-cutter wedding. Their on-site coordinators encourage you to send images from wedding blogs, magazines, even your Pinterest board, and we’ll help turn your vision into reality. Dreams Punta Cana’s destination wedding experts have assisted with over 500 weddings a year. Sol, this Dreams resort is an authority in Punta Cana on making dream weddings come true.
Contact us to learn more about our wedding packages.
RomanceJourneys.com makes every effort to keep the travel and resort information up to date on this website. However, resorts, wedding packages and laws do change. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that all information on particular resorts or destinations are completely accurate at the time of viewing. Before making wedding and/or travel decisions to a particular destination, it is highly recommended you speak with Shari (972-805-1773) or email Shari (email@example.com) before you book your travel.