Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos, San Jose del Cabo – Mexico
Located on a stunning beachfront on the majestic Sea of Cortez and a short five-minute drive from the Cultural & Arts District of San José del Cabo, Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos offers an Unlimited-Luxury® escape for friends, families, and couples. Seven dining options offer enticing dishes from a variety of cuisines, including; Asian, Mexican, and Italian, while five bars and lounges pour delightful cocktails and spirits. The unique adults-only Sky Lounge offers unbelievable views of the Sea of Cortez, perfect for enjoying a cocktail and watching the sun set. Four pristine swimming pools offer dedicated family-friendly and adults-only options that cater to the needs of every traveler.
This ideal location offers easy access to downtown San José del Cabo, the airport and four nearby golf courses. Relax by any of the four pools, including one for adults only and a wading pool for kids at the Explorer’s Club that includes four slides. The Sky Lounge, one of five bars and lounges, offers a rooftop bar experience with picturesque panoramic views of the San José shoreline for adult Altitude Club guests. The inclusions of Unlimited-Luxury® exceed all expectations of the typical resort experience.
For the spirited traveler. Reflect Resorts & Spas offer vibrant vacations for the spirited traveler – perfect for all types of travel including friends getaways, annual family vacations and couples trips. Create unforgettable memories in bright seaside locations and enjoy the inviting accommodations, rejuvenating spas, unlimited authentic gourmet dining, delicious cocktails, pool and beach wait service and more – they’ve thought of everything you’d want on your vacation. Their friendly staff is here for all your needs 24 hours a day, and the entertainment team makes every day fun and exciting.
- 24-hour front desk
- 24-hour room service
- ATM/Cash machine†
- Children programs
- Complimentary wireless internet
- Concierge desk
- Daily entertainment
- Exercise gym
† Fees may apply
The Unlimited-Luxury® experience includes:
- Limitless access to gourmet à la carte dining options without reservations required
- Unlimited international and domestic top-shelf spirits
- Unlimited natural fruit juices and soft drinks
- 24-hour room and concierge services
- Pool and beach wait service
- Daily refreshed mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water and beer
- Daily maid service
- Endless daytime activities and live nightly entertainment
- Theme parties, oceanfront bars and entertainment venues
- No wristbands required
The Perfect Guest for Reflect Resorts & Spas: Those seeking a great beachfront vacation that offers a variety of cuisine, inviting amenities, friendly service and an array of activities and entertainment. They’re also looking for a vacation to unite with friends, family and couples and to celebrate special occasions.
restaurants & bars
- Ayami Restaurant: A la carte Asian cuisine & Teppanyaki. Attire: Casual Elegance
- Coco Café: Deli and coffee shop.
- Hacienda Mortero Restaurant: A la carte Mexican cuisine. Attire: Casual
- Risotto Restaurant: A la carte Italian cuisine. Attire: Casual
- Sip Savor & See: The Sip, Savor & See Dining Experience is only good for dinner. This is not a day pass. Guests may choose to dine at any of the restaurants that are serving dinner. Guests are responsible for cost of transportation to and from the resort. A maximum of 4 people are allowed per seating. Special restrictions may apply for Christmas and New Year’s Eve dinners and special events.
- Surfos Snack Bar: A variety of appetizers and snack favorites including hamburgers, nachos, ceviche, pizza fish tacos, etc.
- The Grill: A la carte international grill. Attire: Casual for lunch, Casual Elegance for dinner
- The O Restaurant: International buffet serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner with a different dinner theme each night. Approximate seating capacity: 300. Meals: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch. Attire: Casual
- Lobby Bar: Located in the lobby area with amazing views of the beach.
- Martini & Tapas Bar:Bar service 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.; Tapas 5 p.m. – 10 p.m. An array of international tapas (Asian, Spanish, Greek, Mexican, and Mediterranean) and martinis
- Oasis Bar:Swim-up bar located in the adults-only area.
- Sky Lounge:Bar service 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.; Snacks 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Rooftop lounge offering stunning views of the sunset, ocean, and San Jose beach line. Adults only. Altitude Club guests only.
- Time Out Bar:Bar service 3 p.m. – 11 p.m. Enjoy the best sport games and events, theme nights, karaoke, and pool tables.
Dress Code Definitions:
- Casual: Bermudas (long shorts or capri pants), sneakers/ tennis shoes or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. Women must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- Casual Elegance: Sneakers/ tennis shoes or dress sandals, dress shirts with short sleeves or collared shirts. No sleeveless shirts or flip-flops. Long pants required for men.
Reflect Krystal Grand Los Cabos offers a total of 429 inviting rooms and suites, including swim out suites, for you to call home throughout your stay. All rooms and suites are non-smoking.
- One king-size or two double beds
- Bathroom with shower
- Luxury bath amenities
- 24-hour room service
- Mini-bar refreshed daily with soft drinks, bottled water, juice and beer
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Satellite TV
- Coffee Maker
- In-room safety deposit box
- Hair dryer
- Makeup mirror
Altitude Club Privileges
Enhance your getaway with an upgrade to an Altitude Club suite offering elevated levels of service with access to a private lounge, upgraded amenities, access to Sky Lounge rooftop bar and more! Romance Journeys personally recommends upgrading to the Altitude Club Privileges for its added amenities and perks. (Please note: guests must be over 12 years old to stay in this category.)
- Private check-in and checkout at the Altitude Club lounge
- Access to the private Altitude Club lounge serving premium beverages, coffee and pastries
- Personalized service
- Upgraded amenities
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Beach towel and beach bag in room (for use during stay)
- Mini-bar snacks (restocked once per day)
- Welcome bottle of Tequila in room
- Exclusive access to the adults-only Sky Lounge
- Deluxe Room: One king bed, plus a sofa bed or two doubles, plus sofa bed. Residential street view. Room size is 366 sq. ft.
- One Bedroom Suite: One king size bed, plus sofa bed. Garden view. Room size is 678 sq. ft.
- Deluxe Palmilla Garden View: One king size bed or two double beds. Garden view. Room size is 366 sq. ft.
- Suite Palmilla Ocean View: One king size bed or two double beds. Ocean view. Room size is 549 sq. ft.
- Junior Suite Ocean View: One king size bed or two double beds. Ocean view. Room size is 506 sq. ft.
- Junior Suite Swim Out Garden View: One king size, plus sofa bed. Private terrace with direct access to the pool. Garden view. Room size is 570 sq. ft.
- Altitude Junior Suite Ocean Front: One king size bed, plus sofa bed or two double beds, plus sofa bed. Private balcony or terrace. Ocean front view. Altitude Club amenities.
- Altitude Junior Suite Swim Out Ocean Front: One king size bed, plus sofa bed or two double beds, plus sofa bed. Private terrace with direct access to a pool. Ocean front view. Altitude Club amenities. Room size is 753 sq. ft.
- Altitude Governor Suite Ocean View: One king size bed, plus sofa bed. Full bathroom with whirlpool. Ocean view. Altitude Club amenities. Room size is 538 sq. ft.
- Altitude Presidential Suite Ocean View: One king size bed with a living room and dining room. Ocean view. Altitude Club amenities. Room size is 1,259 sq. ft.
- Beach Soccer
- Beach Volleyball
- Children’s pool
- Children’s program, onsite
- Fitness Center
- Golf†, offsite
- Karaoke Nights (2x a week)
- Movie Night
- Ping Pong
- Pool Volleyball
- Salsa Classes
- Splash Park
- Teen Programs
- Tours and Excursions†
- Water Aerobics
- Water Polo
- Whale Watching
† Fees may apply
Contact us to learn more about our wedding packages.
RomanceJourneys.com makes every effort to keep the travel and resort information up to date on this website. However, resorts, wedding packages and laws do change. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that all information on particular resorts or destinations are completely accurate at the time of viewing. Before making wedding and/or travel decisions to a particular destination, it is highly recommended you speak with Shari (972-805-1773) or email Shari (email@example.com) before you book your travel.