Cryastal Cove - Barbados
Crystal Cove, Barbados
Welcome to Crystal Cove, a premium all-inclusive resort in breathtaking Barbados. With a private patio or balcony, All 88 of the one-bedroom suites and guestrooms provide ideal accommodation in Barbados for families, couples, weddings and other group retreats. Experience all the best of this premium all-inclusive resort: Cool off in the sparkling water of the two lagoon-like swimming pools, stay active on one of two floodlit tennis courts, or tie up loose ends in the well-equipped business center. With a range of complimentary water sports and on-site activities as well as preferred tee times at Royal Westmoreland Golf Course & Country Club and water taxi transportation to other Elegant West Coast properties, there’s no shortage of entertainment at Crystal Cove.
Colorful and vibrant, this alluring beachfront getaway offers a seductive Caribbean charm amidst gracious amenities and comfortable guestrooms. A pleasant home away from home, its relaxed ambience appeals to families and couples alike through fun-filled activities at the kid’s club, a three-tiered freshwater pool, unique restaurants and beautiful gardens
Effortless enjoyment waits around every corner of this picturesque resort. Follow your natural love of adventure with complimentary water sports and activities. Or, reconnect with a simpler pace of life while Beach and Pool Ambassadors hand-deliver complimentary beverages, snacks, chilled towels, and more. Even dining is a special experience with themed events like Bajan Fish Fry and seasonal cultural entertainment. Crystal Cove grants you the luxury of never having to lift a finger and wishing these moments could last forever.
Explore the fullness of Barbados with a plethora of active pursuits, rewarding experiences with culture and nature, and stunning moments filled with romance. Discover the depths of togetherness as you snorkel, play beach volleyball, or lounge along the shore and let the rest of the world melt away under the warm Caribbean sun. Or, fully engage in island excitement with great all-ages activities like complimentary classes in cooking or cake decorating. Visit the Fitness Center or set up a match on one of two floodlit tennis courts. Dance along to jazz, calypso, and island rhythms with live music and entertainment on most evenings. You can even let the kids live it up at our on-site Flying Fish Kids Club.
Savor the tasty menus and beautiful settings of Reflections Restaurant or Drifters Beach Bar. Hop aboard the complimentary water taxi to West Coast sister properties to encounter the tasty culinary offerings with the Taste of Elegance Dine Around Program or arrange your own transport to taste the offerings at All-Inclusive Turtle Beach on the South Coast. But that’s not all there is to explore at Crystal Cove. A whole host of extra experiences can be yours, too. Beach-side massage and a full menu of spa treatments like facials, manicures and pedicures; golf at Apes Hill or Royal Westmoreland or; shopping at Lime Grove; helicopter tours; excursions to Harrison’s Cave or St. Nicholas Abbey; private gatherings; and more are also available.
† – Fees may apply
Included at Crystal Cove: An all-inclusive Barbados holiday at Crystal Cove means everything is included – breakfast, lunch, dinner, drinks and snacks in between. Our tropical, ocean front resort experience features versatile dining including buffet and a la carte choices and exciting theme nights throughout the week. Savor international fare and delicious local cuisine or arrange for beach and pool ambassadors to deliver directly to your lounger. Fancy afternoon tea? We have that for you, too. Enjoy our Elegant signature inclusions like free motorized water sports, Wi-Fi, water taxi and more.
- Meals and beverages
- Motorized Water Sports
- Kids Club
- Fitness Center
- Beach and pool ambassador
- Personalized services
Stay in One and Play in Many: Stay at any of our prime oceanfront properties and you can enjoy a wide selection of Barbados luxury accommodations at the other Elegant Hotels properties. Try a restaurant at a different property each night with the Taste of Elegance Dine Around Program* or treat yourself to a relaxing spa treatment at any of our four on-site spas.* You can try boogie boarding in exciting surf at Turtle Beach, or swim in lagoon style pools and visit the Cave Bar at Crystal Cove. By day, take the complimentary water taxi to select west coast sister hotels. Be sure to carve out a night for an exquisite adult-only dining experience at Tapestry located at the all new Treasure Beach Hotel. Subject to availability, some surcharges and restrictions may apply.
*Excludes The House. Although Daphne’s is not included in the Dine Around Program, all guests of Elegant Hotels can enjoy one complimentary Watermelon Martini when dining at Daphne’s. The complimentary martini is valid with a minimum 2 course meal per adult which must include a main course. Valid Hotel ID required.
Crystal Cove Fact Sheet – PDF
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
Crystal Cove features open air restaurants and bars with sweeping oceanfront views and a host of versatile all-inclusive, fine dining options in Barbados. Enjoy romantic oceanfront dining or a casual meal with breakfast, lunch and dinner included in your stay. Recently added, Visa Coffee & Wine Bar offers a variety of teas, lattes and coffees enjoy a glass of wine accompanied by some tasteful tapas. Outside of Crystal Cove, experience the Taste of Elegance Dine Around Program* which allows you to experience nearly 20 restaurants and bars at select sister properties.
*Excludes The House. Although Daphne’s is not included in the Dine Around Program, all guests of Elegant Hotels can enjoy one complimentary Watermelon Martini when dining at Daphne’s. Complimentary martini is valid with a 2 course meal per adult which must include a main course. Valid Hotel ID is required.
- Breakfast: Casual – Shirts and footwear are required at breakfast. They ask ladies to wear cover ups over their swim suits. Wet swim wear is not allowed in the Restaurant.
- Dinner: Elegantly Casual. Tailored knee length shorts and jeans are accepted. No caps, armholes tee shirts, beachwear, board shorts, cargo shorts or flip flops are allowed.
- Drifters Beach Bar and Restaurant offers casual open-air stunning beach front dining and specializes in Caribbean cuisine themed menu options which fuses regional island spices and recipes. Enjoy mouthwatering buffet lunches and la carte’ dinner options. Open daily from 10am-6pm. Afternoon tea served from 4PM – 5PM and dinner is served from 7-9:30pm.
- Laguna Bar: Located in the center of Colony Club’s main restaurant, the Laguna Bar is a great spot to enjoy activity unfolding on the beachfront. It serves teas and juices throughout the day and is a delightful cocktail bar at night. It features an all-day Juice Bar where you can sample fresh juices squeezed from vegetables grown in the hotel’s organic garden, giving you the ultimate Barbados beach bar experience. Opening Hours – 7:00 am – 12:00 am, Happy Hour 10:00 am – 11:00 am.
- Laguna Restaurant: Laguna Restaurant is Colony Club’s open-air main dining venue serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. The complimentary full breakfast offers a variety of appetizing selections including a live omelet station and healthy choices such as fresh fruits, cereals, yoghurts, unlimited teas and coffees, fresh-baked pastries and smoothies for an added cost. Lunch and dinner feature an international selection of dishes featuring prime cuts of beef, fresh local seafood and produce seasoned with a variety of island and global spices. Complimentary breakfast is served 7:30 to 10am. Lunch is served 12:30pm to 2:30pm Dinner is served from 7 to 9pm. Reservations are recommended.
- Reflections restaurant is Crystal Cove’s main restaurant located poolside with great ocean views. An appetizing international variety of all-inclusive buffet-style and a la carte items are available in a refreshing open-air setting. Exciting themed nights offer a diversity of flavors throughout the week offering authentic International flair each night of the week. Breakfast is served from 7:30 – 10am Lunch 12:30 – 2pm Dinner from 7-9pm.
- Sunset Bar: The Sunset Bar is Colony Club’s signature bar situated on the pool deck and featuring a wonderful swim up bar. Take a swim to a submerged barstool and enjoy a sundowner or your favorite tropical cocktail. Savor the breathtaking ocean views and sensational sunsets among the camaraderie of new friends enjoying Colony Club’s gracious hospitality. Opening Hours – 10:00 am – 12:00 am, Happy Hour 4:00 pm – 6:00 pm daily.
- Sunset Deck: Dine all day with unforgettable views of the ocean at Colony Club’s Sunset Deck Restaurant. Situated directly on the oceanfront, this prime location is great for lunch or dinner with amazing tropical scenery. Featuring a wide selection of lunch offerings, the Sunset Deck Restaurant offers fresh salads, great sandwiches, fresh fish and more. Colony Club’s popular themed dining nights are held here including Lobster & Jazz and Sunday Brunch drawing visitors and locals alike for mouthwatering meals on the ocean. Open daily 10am to midnight. Happy hour daily from 4 to 6pm featuring half price on house brands, select drinks and rum-based cocktails. *wine and bottled water excluded.
- The Beach Bar features full bar service with unique drinks of the day. Open daily 10am-6pm.
- The Cave Bar is Crystal Cove’s unique swim up bar, named one of the top ten swim-up bars in the world. Swim through a waterfall and find a submerged seat to enjoy your favorite cocktail. Dry service available as well. Open daily from 10am-11:45pm. 24 hour self-service coffee station available along with bread and pastries from 6AM – 7AM.
- Vista Coffee & Wine Bar provides sprawling sea views you’ll want to take in every day. Vista will serve a variety of signature lattes and coffee drinks and afternoon tea. Vista pours red and white wines that can be paired with savory tapas & bites nightly 6PM – 10PM. Vista open daily 2PM – 11PM.
Healthy Options: Healthy dining options are available during every meal service. Our culinary team prepares a variety of dishes featuring fresh, local ingredients and has created selections for guests preferring organic, vegetarian or gluten free choices at our Barbados restaurants. If you have dietary restrictions, we will be happy to help create a suitable meal throughout your stay. Please see concierge for further details.
Casual Affair: Dining in Barbados is deliciously casual at Crystal Cove. Enjoy great a la carte and buffet dining options for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks in relaxed and beautiful open-air settings. In-room dining is available for a small fee. Afternoon tea is always included in your stay. Daily, tea is served from 4PM – 5PM at Drifters. Guests will enjoy a selection of calming teas accompanied with a variety of sweet and savory pastries. If you fancy a glass of sparkling wine, we can accommodate that for you! Seeking a cool cocktail? Swim up to your bartender within our fresh water lagoon style swimming pool and order up your favorite tropical beverage. Pre or post dinner cocktails are also available on the “dry” side of our Cave Bar as well.
Local Flavors: Each of the resort’s buffets, a la carte’ dining and popular themed nights at the restaurants at Crystal Cove in St. James, Barbados feature a variety of Bajan and Caribbean dishes using island spices, recipes and inspiration in their creation. Don’t miss the weekly excursion to the famous Oistin’s fish fry or their very on-site chef’s signature dishes that are sure to please all.
Private Dining: Soft sand underfoot and starry skies overhead. A private Barbados beach dinner at Crystal Cove makes sweethearts swoon. Watch a dazzling sunset while a personal server from one of the restaurants presents you with a three course meal. Perfect for special celebrations, our team can make all the arrangements.
Dine Around Program: The Taste of Elegance Dine Around Program expands your dining options to Crystal Cove’s sister *properties restaurants along the famed platinum west coast and lively south coast in Barbados. Experience casual Italian cuisine at Asiago’s located at Turtle Beach or enjoy Asian Fusion at Waves – sample a different restaurant each night of your stay. Full Exchange Dining is included at no additional costs within the two sister, all-inclusive properties, Turtle Beach and Waves Hotel & Spa, or choose from nearly 20 restaurants and bars within the Elegant Hotels collection to experience. the complimentary daytime water taxi will carry you on a culinary journey along the west coast. Subject to availability. Small fees apply outside of all-inclusive resort. *Excludes The House. Reservations needed for a la carte dining nights and no reservations needed for buffets.
The unique colors of the Caribbean seem somehow even brighter and bolder at this premium all-inclusive hotel. The 88 guest rooms and suites – arranged like a charming village on a cove amid lush garden views and ocean vistas – feature vibrant Caribbean-inspired decor with modern touches. With on-site dining , spa services and other recreation at hand, you’ll experience all the comforts of a resort in the relaxed atmosphere of Barbados. While the resort offers six different types of rooms and suites – each with individual features described below – all the rooms in this luxury hotel include access to on-site recreational activities and these amenities:
- All rooms and suites are non-smoking
- Private balcony or patio
- Spacious bathrooms with bath and shower
- Telephone and clock radio
- Mini fridge (not stocked)
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
Crystal Cove’s luxury accommodations, hotel rooms and spacious suites evoke the feeling of a charming Barbados village nestled around a picturesque seaside cove. Rooms feature cheerfully designed modern décor with bright splashes of vibrant color, plush amenities and sweeping balcony and terrace views of verdant gardens or the ocean. Guest rooms are perfectly situated just steps from the pool and beach, where you can savor spectacular sunsets as they light the evening sky.
- Pool View Room: Vibrant tropical colors and fresh, contemporary design will put you in an island state of mind. Guest rooms feature island-inspired décor and modern conveniences for your comfort. Rooms include a king bed or two twin beds, duvet bedding, and newly remodeled bathrooms. Accommodates two adults and a crib for an infant up to age 2. Pool/Garden view guest rooms feature island-inspired décor and modern conveniences for your comfort. King or two twin beds. Accommodated two adults and a crib for an infant up to two years old.
- Garden View Room: Begin your day on a private patio surrounded with lush tropical greenery and exotic blooming flowers. Guest rooms feature colorful tropical-inspired décor and modern conveniences for your comfort. Rooms include a king bed or two twin beds, duvet bedding and newly remodeled bathrooms. Comfortably accommodates up to two adults and a crib for an infant up to age 2.
- Ocean View Room: Witness the magnificent beauty of the Platinum West Coast from your well-appointed island retreat. Guest rooms feature contemporary design inspired by the tropical colours of the island and modern amenities for your comfort. Comfortably accommodates up to two adults and one infant. Ocean View guest rooms feature contemporary design inspired by the tropical colors of the island. King or two twin beds. Accommodates up to two adults and a crib for an infant up to two years old
- Garden View Junior Suite: Junior Suite Pool/Garden view features an oversized bedroom and sitting area with a balcony or patio. Includes separate sitting area with a sofa bed. King bed in oversized guestroom. Accommodates up to three adults or two adults with two children.
- Junior Suite Ocean View: Junior Suite pool/garden view features colorful, contemporary design and an oversized bedroom with sitting area and a pullout sofa bed great for family space. Suites include a king bed, newly remodeled bathroom, duvet bedding, complimentary Wi-Fi and gorgeous pool or garden view from a private balcony or patio. Accommodates up to three adults for two adults and two children. Ocean View Junior Suite features cheery island-inspired décor and an oversized bedroom and sitting area perfect for families. Separate sitting area with a sofa bed. King bed in oversized guestrooms. Accommodates up to three adults or two adults with two children.
- One Bedroom Suite – Pool/Garden View: Relax in the luxurious spoiling of your private flat in the islands. Suites features a bedroom and separate living room or a loft suite with upstairs bedroom, a king bed and a pullout sofa bed, duvet bedding and lushly landscaped garden views from a private balcony or patio. Accommodates up to four adults or two adults and two children.
- Ocean Bedroom Suite – Ocean View: Indulge in a sweeping ocean scenery from the luxe comfort of your well-appointed private suite. Suites feature a bedroom and separate living room or a loft suite with upstairs bedroom. Suites include a king bed and a pullout sofa bed, duvet bedding and a gorgeous ocean view from a private balcony or patio. Accommodates up to four adults or two adults and two children.
Things to do: You can do it all, or simply do nothing at all during your Barbados getaway. Our beachfront hotel is considered to be one of the island’s most beautiful locations. Learn a new water sport with complimentary lessons, enjoy great golfing nearby or take a fascinating island tour. Or, simply relax in your lounger and let our ambassadors spoil you in grand fashion. There are a variety of things to do during your stay at our hotel in Barbados.
† – Fees may apply
Rest assured that your kids will have a grand time, whether with one of the certified nannies while you enjoy a romantic dinner alone or at the Flying Fish Kids Club, where kids and tweens between the ages of three and 12 can do crafts, play video games and participate in water sports and other complimentary beach activities at the Aqua School. Your children will love the complimentary Crystal Cove Kids Club:
- For children between the ages of three and 12
- Open 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Open to children under the age of three who are accompanied by an adult
- Offers a range of activities including crafts, Internet games, video games and more
Gorgeous tropical scenery at Barbados’ top-rated destination wedding of the year* says it all. Crystal Cove features beautiful open-air beach, garden and poolside venues perfect for rehearsal dinners, ceremonies and receptions. Dedicated wedding planners offer unmatched services including sample wedding itineraries, welcome receptions, exciting group excursions and more.
Welcome to the wedding of your dreams….
Elegant Hotels is the ideal collection for your destination wedding not only for the breathtaking wedding venues, but because of the ease with which you can exchange your vows. Barbados does not require advance notice to getting married, so you can say “I Do”! during a spontaneous island visit or plan a ceremony in front of friends and family. All you have to do is select a package that suites your need, choose an award winning beachfront property then our wedding coordinators can make all of the arrangements to secure all of the services that make your vision into a last memory.
Couples who book qualifying accommodations can receive a FREE Simply Elegant Package.*
- Signature Welcome Cocktail Upon Arrival
- Dedicated Services of Wedding Coordinator
- Marriage License
- Private Round trip Transfers to Registration Office
- Officiating Ministerial Services
- Choice of Intimate Beach-side or Garden Ceremony
- Witness as Required
- Personalized Wedding Website & Gift Registry
- Intimate Mimosa Breakfast in Bed
- Price $729* per couple
- Simply Elegant Package plus
- Tropical Floral Bouquet and Boutonniere
- Bottle of Champagne to Toast the Ceremony
- Single Tier 8″ Wedding Cake
- Elegant Nightly Turn-down Service
- Complimentary Room Upgrade as available at time of booking
- Complimentary guarantee late check out until 2PM
- Price $999* per couple
Just The Two Of Us
- Tropical Luxury Package plus
- One Hour Steel Pan music for Ceremony
- Private Beach Dinner Under the Stars
- Romantic Turn down service on night of Ceremony
- Signature Couples Massage (at Hotel Spa)
- Champagne Breakfast for Two on the morning after your Ceremony
- Personalized Wedding Gift
- Price $1,999* per couple
Experience the romance of Elegant Hotels, where the sound of the surf and the serenade of a steel band weave their magic in eight distinct settings designed to spark your love fresh off the heels of your wedding creating the perfect honeymoon setting or simply rekindle lifelong romances. Elegant Hotels makes it easy for you to say “I do” all over again, propose to your loved one or simply escape and reconnect with your partner at our award winning Caribbean beachfront resorts. Discover how each of our hotels can turn your romantic celebration into a lifetime of memories. Please see our packages to celebrate your love at one of our award winning hotels:
Classically Elegant Honeymoon
- Welcome Cocktail Upon Arrival
- Bottle of Sparkling Wine in your guest room
- Romantic Private Dinner on the Beach for Two
- Personalized Honeymoon Website & Gift Registry
- Elegant Nightly Turn-down Service
- Complimentary Room Upgrades as available at time of booking
- Price $429 per couple
Renewal of Vows
- Signature Welcome Cocktail upon Arrival
- Dedicated Services of Resort Wedding Coordinator
- Renewal of Vows Certificate
- Officiating Ministerial Services
- Choice of Intimate Beach side or Garden Ceremony
- Two Glasses of Champagne to Toast the Ceremony
- Single Tier 8″ Plain Wedding Cake
- Witnesses as Required
- Personalized Wedding Website & Gift Registry
- Intimate Mimosa Breakfast in Bed
- Complimentary Room Upgrade as available at time of booking
- Elegant Nightly Turn down Service
- Price $599 per couple
Propose in Paradise. Allow Elegant Hotels arrange the perfect proposal in paradise. We’ll create a storybook setting in which to write your own romantic fairy tale. Our concierge will be happy to assist with arrangements for an unforgettable, romantic proposal.
Whether you’re celebrating your first year or your fortieth, we offer memorable experience to help you create the momentous occasion in great style. Whether it’s private dining on the beach or taking in a spectacular sunset colouring the sky, we can assist in making your joyous occasion a memorable one. surrounded in a romantic atmosphere.
Please Note: RomanceJourneys.com makes every effort to keep the travel and resort information up to date on this website. However, resorts, wedding packages and laws do change. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that all information on particular resorts or destinations are completely accurate at the time of viewing. Before making wedding and/or travel decisions to a particular destination, it is highly recommended you speak with Shari (972-805-1773) or email Shari (firstname.lastname@example.org) before you book your travel.