Riu Palace Aruba
Riu Palace Aruba, Palm Beach Aruba
Offering spacious accommodations and stunning views overlooking Palm Beach and the high rise boardwalk, this opulent escape provides first class vacation experiences for spa-lovers, luxury travelers and couples looking to tie the knot or celebrate a romantic getaway. Boasting a beautiful beach, an Olympic size pool, a PADI dive center, a casino, nightly entertainment, a lavish spa and fitness center and a sensational selection of restaurants and bars, guests will enjoy memorable days and unforgettable nights at this inspired retreat. (Click on image to the left to see more photos.)
The Riu Palace Aruba (All Inclusive 24h) is located in the extensive beach of Palm Beach, Aruba, with white sand and crystal-clear water. It’s well cared installations and wide offer of service will help you to enjoy at full stretch your vacations in the Caribbean.
Located on the impressive Palm Beach, Hotel Riu Palace Aruba offers you the best facilities to enjoy an unforgettable break. This 24-hour All-Inclusive hotel on Palm Beach boasts a delicious and varied cuisine with extensive facilities and the best exclusive service that is characteristic of RIU Hotels & Resorts.
Hotel Riu Palace Aruba’s 400-plus rooms provide all the amenities you need to enjoy the utmost comfort, such as WiFi connection, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and beverage dispensers. As part of the hotel’s facilities you will also find two outdoor pools and one kids’ pool to cool off in. And if you prefer hitting the beach, we can provide loungers and parasols for you to relax in Aruba’s warm climate.
There is no time to be bored in this All-Inclusive Palm Beach hotel thanks to the day and evening entertainment programs, shows and live music for all ages. If you would like to practice some sport, you can visit the gym or practice beach volleyball, paddle surf, diving and kayaking around the hotel. If you would prefer to relax, the Renova Spa at Hotel Riu Palace Aruba has a whirlpool bath and sauna, as well as a range of treatments you can book to return from your holiday completely refreshed.
† Fees may apply
RESTAURANTS AND BARS
- Breakfast: Full American breakfast buffet, live cooking stations, fruits, juices and Cava.
- Lunch: Hot and cold buffet and live cooking stations. Pizzas, pasta, salads and assorted desserts
- Dinner: Buffets and live cooking stations. Special evenings: themed buffets (three times a week)
- Don Nicolas: Buffet style, open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Krystal: Gourmet restaurant – a la carte. Open for dinner only.
- Sayuri: Japanese cuisine – a la carte. Open for dinner only.
- Milano: Italian cuisine – a la carte. Open for dinner only.
- Nautilus: Grill Steakhouse – a la carte. Open for late continental breakfast & lunch and dinner.
Dress Codes: Formal dress required for dinner. Main restaurant: gentlemen: no sleeveless T-shirts. Theme restaurants: gentlemen: no sleeveless T-shirts, long trousers.
Snacks 24 hours a day
Standard Room Amenities:
- Junior Suites: Bedding- 1 King bed or 2 double beds. Occupancy limits- 3 adults, 2 children, 4 total. Maximum 2 children through age 1 stay free in existing beds with 2 adults. Children 2-12 will be surcharged. Additional Amenities- Rooms feature a split-level with sitting area and sofa. Liquor dispenser.
- Suites: Bedding- 1 King Bed. Occupancy limits- 3 adults, 1 child, 3 total. Maximum 1 children through age 1 stay free in existing beds with 2 adults. Children 2-12 will be surcharged. Additional Amenities- Rooms feature a split-level sitting area and sofa. Liquor dispenser
- Double Rooms: These 33-m2 rooms at the Hotel Riu Palace Aruba have everything you need to enjoy maximum comfort during your holiday. The Double Standard rooms have one king-size bed (200×200 or 180×200 cm), WiFi, satellite TV, air conditioning, a minibar and a beverage dispenser.
† Fees may apply
Seal your love in a wedding beside the magical Caribbean Sea. Your wedding at a dream hotel on the Caribbean. With our 24-hour All-Inclusive service on exclusive Palm Beach, your only preoccupation will be to enjoy one of the most romantic moments of your life. Love and warmth bathed by the sea.
Weddings by Riu celebrates three different types of ceremonies: Civil, Symbolic & Renewal of Vows.
- Civil Ceremonies: Is performed by a Judge and it is legally recognized. The newlyweds will receive a marriage certificate and also a symbolic marriage book. This ceremony must to take place at the City Hall in a weekday during the morning this is established by local laws.
- Important: Civil weddings are legally recognized in the country where the wedding is performed. As each country has specific requirements, We highly recommend you to contact your respective Embassy or Consulate in order to get the complete information regarding the procedure that you’ll have to follow in order to legalize your Marriage Certificate in your country. *Riu Hotels and Resorts is not responsible of this legal procedure.
- Symbolic & Renewal of vows ceremonies: Are performed by a Non-denominational Minister and it is not legally recognized. Couple must be already married. This ceremony can be perform at the beach.
Important: Riu Hotels & Resorts prides itself on the reliability of our properties which always welcomes cultural diversity, please note that our Riu properties in Aruba performs symbolic same-sex weddings. In order to apply for a symbolic or renewal of vows ceremony is a must to send a photocopy from the legal marriage certificate of your home country.
Wedding Location: Beach – Maximum capacity 100 persons For ceremonies on the beach; local laws in Aruba require to present a photocopy of the legal marriage certificate from the wedding couple, this means that the wedding couple must be legally married before to perform a symbolic ceremony.
Free* Package: For those who want a beautiful wedding without the cost associated with such an event. Inclusions are for up to 10 guests, additional guests have extra cost. Subject to mandatory payment of documentation, administrative fees and taxes pre-established. Available only in Riu Palace Antillas.
Classic Package: Complete with a wedding planner to thoughtfully coordinate your special day and all the elements necessary for an unforgettable ceremony. Our Classic Package is an ideal way to start your lives together in a very romantic and intimate way. For bride & groom (Extra guest allowed with additional charge)
Indulgence Package: Our latest and most innovative option created for couples dreaming to immerse in each moment on such a special day in absolute tranquility and intimacy. Inclusions are for up to 20 guests, additional guests have extra cost. Available only in Riu Palace Antillas.
Royal Package: The perfect balance between simplicity and extravagance, our Royal Wedding Package provides a variety of impressive amenities. From a complimentary room upgrade to a wedding cake and sparkling wine, the Royal Package is intended to make your special day perfect in every way. Inclusions are for up to 20 guests, additional guests have extra cost.
Caprice Package: The RIU Caprice Wedding Package is our most extravagant, elegant and complete option. Created for those who desire an unforgettable and once-in-a-lifetime event. The Caprice package provides an endless number of extraordinary details and amenities to ensure that your dream of a fairy-tale wedding truly does come true. Inclusions are for up to 40 guests, additional guests have extra cost.