Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort and Spa, Puerto Vallarta – Mexico
WELCOME TO Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa! Unlimited-Fun® for the kid in everyone! Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa is located on an eco-friendly beach in the charming, picturesque town of Puerto Vallarta. With spectacular views of Banderas Bay, Sunscape Puerto Vallarta’s certified Clean Beach meets a high standard for cleanliness, quality of water, safety, sustainability, protection of wildlife and more.
More about this resort
At Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, you will enjoy all of the amazing perks of our Unlimited-Fun® experience that redefines all-inclusive, including 24-hour access to dining and drinks at six restaurants and four bars, live music and local entertainment, the Explorer’s Club for Kids and more!
For the kid in everyone! Sunscape Resorts & Spas offer fun-filled and worry-free, family-friendly vacations without wristbands for families, friends, singles and couples. Guests will experience the convenience of Unlimited-Fun® – where everything is included – paired with a vibrant atmosphere and friendly service.
Sunscape’s family-friendly program features a kid’s check-in experience with red carpet stairs, welcome treats and resort passports for kids. Reservations are never required at specialty-themed restaurants, bars & lounges. Plus, spacious accommodations include private terraces, connecting rooms and kid’s amenities. With this plus gorgeous beachfront settings offering an array of beach, land and watersport activities and the Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with Red Cross certified staff, guests will experience Unlimited-Fun® for the kid in everyone!
Nearby are Puerto Vallarta’s essential sites such as the renowned El Malecón boardwalk, a seaside promenade with world-class shopping, street performers, gourmet dining and more. Wander the cobblestone streets of the Old Town, full of history and authentic Mexican culture, enjoy the golden sand beaches, or explore the jungle of the Sierra Madre Mountains.
- All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Beach Service
- Children’s Activities
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange†
- Laundry/Valet service†
- Meeting rooms†
- Poolside service
- Teen Activities
- Tours and Excursions†
- Wedding Coordinator
- Wedding Services†
- WiFi in public areas†
† Fees may apply
Unlimited-Fun®: Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa is redefining all-inclusive with a family-friendly program that features a kid’s check-in experience with red carpet stairs, welcome treats and resort passports for kids. Reservations are never required for specialty-themed restaurants, bars and lounges. Plus, spacious accommodations include private terraces, connecting rooms and kid’s amenities.
The gorgeous beachfront setting also offers an array of beach, land and water-sport activities including the Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with Red Cross certified staff. Experience Unlimited-Fun® for the kid in everyone!
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options including kid-friendly menu options
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants without reservations required
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages
- Live music and local entertainment
- Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with supervised activity programs daily
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
They also offer a host of guest amenities and conveniences to ensure that your vacation is indeed an Unlimited-Fun® experience.
restaurants & bars
Delectable Dining. Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa offers six dining options including two à la carte, a fast casual, a buffet, a grill, and a café. Enjoy 24-hour access to food and beverage options. A variety of international cuisine ranging from authentic Mexican to Italian favorites is offered, where reservations are never required and it’s all included in your Unlimited-Fun® experience.
- Barefoot Grill: Grilled snacks served on an island in the center of the pool. Serves Hot dogs, hamburgers and even veggie burgers are the perfect lunchtime snack. Lunch: 12 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Coco Café: Coffees, teas, pastries and snacks served daily 24 hours. Casual dress code: Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants. Sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- Da Mario: Delicious Italian cuisine (must be 8 years of age or older). Classic dishes and pizzas bring a taste of Italy to Puerto Vallarta. Dinner: 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. Casual dress code: Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants. Sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- Seaside Grill: International cuisine served in a seaside setting. Savory fish, chicken and beef dishes served with views of the pool and ocean. Lunch: 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m. Dinner: 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. Dress code is casual: Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants. Sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- Tiki Taco: Authentic Mexican favorites served nightly. Mexican stews, tacos and burritos served in a colorful setting. Dinner: 5:00 p.m. – 10:30 p.m. Dress code is casual: Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants. Sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
- World Café: A variety of international delicacies served buffet-style. Savor familiar dishes and flavors from around the world at this buffet with a picturesque seaside view. Breakfast: 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch: 12:30 p.m. – 4 p.m., and Dinner: 6:30 p.m. – 11 p.m. Dress code is casual: Bermudas, long shorts or Capri pants. Sneakers or sandals. No sleeveless shirts for men. No bathing suits allowed. Ladies must wear a bathing suit wrap or cover-up.
Unlimited-Fun® means unlimited drinks! Offering four bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages, Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa has options ranging from a lively lounge to a relaxing swim-up bar and a bar just for kids serving delicious mocktails. Plus, your drinks are always served without limit or expected gratuities.
- Barracuda Beach Bar: Refreshing drinks by the beach. Hours: 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Manatee’s Swim-Up Bar: Swim-up bar. Hours: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Rendezvous Bar: Main lobby bar with live entertainment. Hours: 10 a.m. – 1 a.m.
- Veranda Bar: Terrace bar overlooking the gardens, pool and sea. Hours: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
Comfy Rooms & Suites: Their spacious rooms and suites all offer a private, furnished balcony or terrace, in-room mini-bar, and more comfortable amenities. Connecting rooms, family suites, and Sun Club upgrades are also available. All rooms and suites are non-smoking. Standard amenities include:
- One king-size or two double beds
- Private, furnished balcony or terrace
- Complimentary toiletries in bathroom
- In-room mini-bar (refreshed twice a week)
- Wireless internet access†
- Flat screen TV with cable
- Direct dial phone†
- Air conditioning with individual climate control
- Coffee/tea maker (refreshed upon request)
- Alarm clock radio
- Wake-up calls
- Desk or table
- In-room safe
- Iron and ironing board
- In-room childcare†
† – Fees may apply
Sun Club Amenities
The Sun Club offers an elevated Sunscape Resort & Spa experience. Not only will you experience all the inclusions of Unlimited-Fun®, but you’ll also receive upgraded amenities and exclusive privileges like access to private lounges, pools, or bars. Plus so much more…
- Personalized check-in and checkout with concierge service
- Preferential status and amenities
- Room service from 7 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Upgraded mini-bar service refreshed daily
- Upgraded bath amenities
- Complimentary newspaper in room daily (English or Spanish)
- Cartoons available in room
- Private Sun Club Lounge
- Daily continental breakfast service
- Afternoon hot and cold hors d’oeuvres
- Desserts and fine liquors
- Private beach area for Sun Club guests only
- Milk, cookies, and other special treats
Deluxe Ocean View: Offers a king-size bed or two double beds with a private balcony or terrace with ocean view. The room is 340 square feet and allows for a maximum capacity of up to four guests (adults + children) with a maximum of three adults.
Deluxe Family Kids: Has one king-size bed and in-room division with a bunk bed. One room offers a TV with video games and in the children’s room there is a TV with in-room game console. This room category also has a private terrace with direct access to the Kids Club and garden. All the rooms in this category are on the ground floor. The room is 387.5 square feet. Maximum occupancy is up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of 2 adults.
Deluxe Junior Suite Bay View: These suites have a king-size bed with sofa bed or two double beds with sofa bed. The lower level has a separate living area and a sofa bed. This suite category offers a private, furnished balcony with beautiful bay views. This suite is 654 square feet. The maximum occupancy is up to 4 adults (adults + children) with a maximum of three adults.
Sun Club Deluxe Ocean View: This room category has a king-size bed or two double beds. In the room, there is a stereo sound radio with features for iPod, iPhone and MP3 players. A private balcony or terrace is provided with ocean views. Sun Club amenities are offered in this category. The room is 340 square feet and the maximum capacity is up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of three adults.
Sun Club Deluxe Romantic Suite Ocean Front: In this room category you will find a king-size bed, a stereo sound radio with features for iPod, iPhone and MP3 players. Just a few feet away from the ocean, there are two private balconies with oceanfront views. This suite category offers Sun Club amenities. The room is 340 square feet with a maximum occupancy up to 4 guests (adults +children) with a maximum of three adults.
Sun Club Romantic Suite Bay View: This room category offers a king-size bed for your sleeping comfort. A stereo sound radio with features for iPod, iPhone and MP3 players is available along with a large, furnished balcony with panoramic ocean view (terrace size may vary). Sun Club amenities are part of this room category. The suite is 674 square feet with a maximum occupancy of two adults.
Sun Club Junior Suite Bay View: This room category offers two double beds and a sofa bed. A private balcony or terrace and Sun Club amenities are provided. The suite is 674 square feet with a maximum occupancy up to 5 adults or max 3 adults.
Sun Club Two Stories Suite Bay View: This suite provides a private bedroom with a king-size bed and bedroom with two double beds connected by a staircase. There is a separate living area, two bathrooms, and two flat screen televisions. The suite also has a large, furnished balcony with panoramic ocean views (terrace size may vary). Sun Club amenities are offered for your luxurious stay. The room is 1206 square feet with a maximum occupancy of up to 6 people.
- Aqua Aerobics
- Board Games
- Coffee Tasting
- Core Zone Teens Club
- Euro Bungee
- Explorer’s Club
- Fitness Center
- Horse Shoes
- Miniature Golf
- Motorized Water Sports†
- Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Ping Pong
- Scuba Diving†
- Tennis Courts
- Tequila Tastings
- Tours and Excursions
- Water Polo
- Wine Tasting
† Fees may apply
Explorer’s Club: At Sunscape Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa, kids ages 3-12 will have a blast with all the fun-filled activities at the Explorer’s Club for Kids. All Explorer’s Club staff is certified by the Red Cross in CPR for children, designed to entertain the little ones with different programs based on science, nature and exploration.
The program offers the following fully-supervised activities daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. so mom and dad can have some alone time and peace of mind:
- Programs based on science, nature and exploration
- Arts & crafts
- Movie nights
- Sand castle competitions
- Gaming consoles (available upon request and based on availability)
- Weekly camp-out adventure in the tents at the club or on the beach (with the parents’ approval)
Parents can rest assured while their children participate in fun-filled activities because all Explorer’s Club staff members are certified by the Red Cross in child CPR.
Core Zone Teens Club: The Core Zone features games, sports, activities and entertainment geared to teenagers ages 13-17 from 9 a.m. – 10 p.m. including:
- Tournaments held at various times during the day
- Giant Jenga and Connect Four
- Board games
- Ping Pong
- Pool table
- Air hockey
- Xbox One
- PSVR Headset
- Flat screen TV for movies and music
The resort’s Entertainment Team is there to ensure safety and responsibility while the teens take part in all the activities that are offered.
Contact us to learn more about our wedding packages.
RomanceJourneys.com makes every effort to keep the travel and resort information up to date on this website. However, resorts, wedding packages and laws do change. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that all information on particular resorts or destinations are completely accurate at the time of viewing. Before making wedding and/or travel decisions to a particular destination, it is highly recommended you speak with Shari (972-805-1773) or email Shari (email@example.com) before you book your travel.