Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, Cozumel – Mexico
Welcome to Sunscape Sabor Cozumel! Unlimited-Fun® for the kid in everyone! Located on an island off the coast of Mexico’s Yucatan Peninsula, Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is a special place that brings out the kid in everyone. Make vacation memories of a lifetime at this exciting, leisurely beachfront destination that is redefining all-inclusive. Everything you need for an affordable, stress-free getaway is all included in your Unlimited-Fun® package, including comfortable rooms and suites, great food, unlimited drinks, live entertainment and daily activities for every age and interest.
Very family-friendly, there’s a kids check-in, welcome treats, and an Explorer’s Club for Kids. Make yourself at home in your comfortable, spacious rooms and suites, with optional family suite or connecting rooms. Enjoy daily maid service, mini-bar, private balcony or terrace, in-room kid’s amenities and more. Then go discover Cozumel’s spectacular beauty by scuba diving or snorkeling at 28 major dive sites with spectacular reefs, walls and creatures.
Situated on beautiful Cozumel just off Mexico’s Yucatan coast, the Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is the most complete beachfront resort on the island offering families and couples an ideal tropical getaway. The Unlimited-Fun® experience at this resort begins with two sparkling pools, lively bars, limitless dining, and exciting live entertainment while the resort’s spacious accommodation offers stunning ocean views. Around the resort, there is a large choice of land and water sports, and the largest beachfront of any resort in Cozumel.
Just want to relax and unwind? Indulge yourself in soothing facial and body treatments, massages, hydrotherapy and other transcendent spa services. When you find yourself and your family getting hungry, enjoy access to delectable food and beverage options 24-hours a day! The specialty restaurants and buffet will satisfy everyone’s taste buds with delicious variety, health-conscious menu items and even special kid’s menus. Drink your fill of domestic and international beverages, soft drinks and natural fruit juices. Cool off in our three sparkling pools, enjoy water sports and other family-friendly activities, live entertainment, and more.
† Fees may apply
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel is redefining all-inclusive with a family-friendly program that features a kid’s check-in experience with red carpet stairs, welcome treats and resort passports for kids. Reservations are never required for specialty-themed restaurants, bars and lounges. Spacious accommodations include private terraces, connecting rooms and kid’s amenities. Our gorgeous beachfront setting on the island of Cozumel offers an array of beach, land and water-sport activities. With this plus the Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with Red Cross certified staff, guests will experience Unlimited-Fun® for the kid in everyone!
- 24-hour access to food and beverage options including kid-friendly menu options
- In-room mini-bar fully stocked with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Buffet and à la carte restaurants without reservations required
- Bars and lounges serving international and domestic brand beverages
- Unlimited fruit juices, soft drinks and snacks
- Endless daily land and water activities for all ages
- Live music and local entertainment
- Explorer’s Club for Kids ages 3 to 12 with supervised activity programs daily
- No wristbands required
- All taxes and gratuities included
They also offer a host of guest amenities and conveniences to ensure that your vacation is indeed an Unlimited-Fun® experience.
restaurants & bars
Sunscape Sabor offers 4 dining options, most with oceanfront views, including 2 a la carte, a buffet, and a grill. Additionally, an adults-only wine cellar* is available for private dining at Secrets Aura. No reservations required. All restaurant openings rotate throughout the week. 24-hour dining options allow guests to enjoy late night bites at Sunny Side Grill.
- Da Mario: A typical Italian style Trattoria/Pizzeria serving delectable Italian dishes, salads and pizzas with oceanfront views. Lunch 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. Dress Code: Casual
- El Patio: Authentic Mexican style cuisine dedicated to traditional favorites in a local ambience. Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. Dress code: Casual.
- La Cava: Private Dining.* Wine Cellar & Selection of Fine Wines. Your meals include an extensive selection of premium wines and spirits. Adults only (18+) *Additional costs apply. **Located at Secrets Aura Cozumel.
- Portofino: An ocean front grand buffet offering local and international dishes. Breakfast 7 a.m. – 11 a.m., Lunch 12 p.m. – 5 p.m., Dinner 6 p.m. – 11 p.m. Dress code: Casual.
- Sunny Side Grill: Enjoy grilled specialties in a seaside setting with ocean front views. Late night bites are served à la carte include hamburgers, quesadillas, hot dogs, French fries, nachos, and other snacks. Lunch 11 a.m. – 5 p.m., Dinner 7 p.m. – 11 p.m., Late Night Bites 11 p.m. – 7 a.m. Dress Code: Casual.
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel offers three bars and lounges throughout the resort offering national and international drinks.
- Coconuts: Ocean front beach bar serving up refreshing cocktails and beverages. Hours: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Starboard Lobby Bar: A fun and lively lobby bar offering premium beverages. Hours: 5 p.m. – 1 a.m.
- Tortuga: Ocean view bar serving up refreshing cocktails and beverages. Hours: 11 a.m. – 1 a.m.
Comfy Rooms & Suites: Your Sunscape Sabor Cozumel getaway features spacious, welcoming guest rooms or suites with picturesque views of tropical gardens, pools, or the Caribbean Sea. Choose optional family rooms, connecting suites and other family-friendly amenities to make yourself feel right at home. All rooms and suites are non-smoking.
Standard Room Amenities:
- Comfy rooms and suites with one king bed or two double beds
- Private balcony or terrace
- Hair dryer
- In-room mini-bar with soft drinks, juice, bottled water & beer
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Air conditioning with individual control
- Coffee maker
- Daily maid service
- Iron & ironing board
- Electronic safe
- Rollaway beds available with no extra charge
- Cribs available with no extra charge
- Alarm clock
- Optional connecting rooms or family suites
- In-room kid’s amenities such as gaming consoles (available upon request and subject to availability)
- Family check-in experience including red carpet stairs, a welcome treat and resort passports for kids
- Room Accessibility
- Upper levels are only accessible by staircase
- Deluxe Tropical View: This deluxe room has a king-size bed or two double beds with a flat screen TV. The room also has a terrace or balcony with love views of the lush gardens with tropical palms and flora. The room is 350 square feet with a maximum capacity of 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of three adults.
- Suite Tropical View: These suites offer a king-size bed or two double beds and a sofa bed. A kitchenette is provided and the suite offers a terrace or balcony with views of landscaped garden and pools views. The room is 600 square feet with an occupancy of up to 4 guests (adults + children) with a maximum of three adults.
- Deluxe Ocean View: This suite provides a king-size bed or two double beds, a private balcony with a lovely sea view and a flat screen satellite cable TV. The room is 350 square feet and has an occupancy limit of up to four guests (adults + children) with a maximum of three adults.
- Suite Ocean View: This spacious suite offers a king-size bed and a sofa bed with a kitchenette. Balcony Whirlpools are only available in select suites. The suite has a terrace of balcony with lovely ocean views. The suite is 600 square feet and offers an occupancy of 3 guests (adults + children) or a maximum of two adults.
- Junior Suite Tropical View: This junior suite has a private bedroom with on king-size bed and a sofa bed. The suite also has a kitchenette and a terrace or balcony with tropical garden and pool views. The suite is 650 square feet with an occupancy of up to three guests (adults + children) with a maximum occupancy of two adults.
- Deluxe Ocean Front: This room has a king-size bed or two double beds with a private balcony which offers breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea. The room is 350 square feet with occupancy of up to four guests (adults + children) with a maximum occupancy of three adults.
- Honeymoon Ocean View with Jacuzzi: This room category has a private bedroom with one king-size bed and a sofa bed. You will also find a balcony or terrace with a whirlpool and ocean views. The room is 650 square feet with an occupancy of three guests (adults + children) with a maximum occupancy of two adults.
- Family Suite Tropical View: This suite has a king-size bed and one sofa bed in each room. The family suite combines a Junior Suite Tropical View and a Suite Tropical View. It has a kitchenette with microwave, blender and mini fridge. The balcony or terrace offers views of the lovely tropical garden. This suite is 1250 square feet and is designed for families, friends and groups. Up to five guests (adults + children) with a maximum occupancy of five adults.
Things to do….
Sunscape Sabor Cozumel offers a world of family-friendly activities and entertainment for every age and interest. Like to explore?
- Tours & Excursions
- Water Sports: For the adventurous, there’s kayaking, aqua aerobics, snorkeling, Hobie Cat sailing and more.
- Daily Activities: Land lovers will enjoy daily activities like beach volleyball, yoga, ping pong and nightly Entertainment
- Golf: Golfers can enjoy 18 holes at the nearby Cozumel Country Club*
- Kids can build sandcastles, perform in their own plays and go on a weekly campout in our safe, supervised Explorer’s Club for kids
- Outdoor enthusiasts can scuba dive in the waters near world renowned coral reefs near Cozumel or explore nature at Punta Sur National Ecological Park*
- The island of Cozumel is host to amazing sea creatures, including sea turtles. A turtle release program is hosted on the island. Take part in the conservation of this magnificent species and help baby turtles reach their ocean home.*
Do as much or as little as you like. After all, it’s your vacation.
- Aqua Aerobics
- Beach Volleyball
- Children’s Programs
- Core Zone Teens’ Club
- Explore Nature
- Fitness Center
- Golf†, offsite
- Hobie Cat Sailing
- Nightly Entertainment
- Non-Motorized Sports
- Ping Pong
- Scuba Diving†
- Tours and Excursions†
- Water Volleyball
† Fees may apply
Explorer’s Club: At Sunscape Sabor Cozumel, kids ages 3-12 will have a blast with all the fun-filled activities at the Explorer’s Club for Kids.The Explorer’s Club for Kids (ages 3-12) offers the following supervised activities daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. so mom and dad can have some alone time and peace of mind:
- Sand castle competitions
- Theater where kids perform their own plays
- A water fountain
- Arts & crafts
- Movie nights
- Programs based on science, nature and exploration
- Weekly camp-out adventure (with the parents’ approval)
These programs are supervised by Red Cross CPR certified staff members and run by experienced entertainment teams. One parent/guardian must be on property while children are participating in the Explorer’s Club.
Core Zone Teens Club: The Core Zone features games, sports, activities and entertainment geared to teenagers ages 13-17 from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. including:
- Guided bicycle tours
- DJ console
- Karaoke night
- Sports in and out of the water
- Backgammon and other board games
- Chess and checkers
- Flat screen TV
The resort’s Entertainment Team is there to ensure safety and responsibility while the teens take part in all the activities that are offered. One parent/guardian must be on property while teens are participating in the Core Zone.
Your Sunscape Wedding: With ocean breezes blowing and sunlight reflecting off sparkling turquoise waters, Sunscape Sabor Cozumel offers the ideal tropical setting for your special day. Exchange vows in a lovely beach gazebo or choose another beautiful spot at our resort. With our perfectly crafted wedding packages, you can relax and enjoy the I do’s because we’ve taken care of all the to-do’s. Sunscape Sabor Cozumel offers three romantic wedding packages to make sure you have the wedding of your dreams. Or, get married underwater!
RomanceJourneys.com makes every effort to keep the travel and resort information up to date on this website. However, resorts, wedding packages and laws do change. Because of that, we cannot guarantee that all information on particular resorts or destinations are completely accurate at the time of viewing. Before making wedding and/or travel decisions to a particular destination, it is highly recommended you speak with Shari (972-805-1773) or email Shari (email@example.com) before you book your travel.